-I hate you-

A/N: just in advance: there's a bit of cussing in this, not much tho

Chan's P.O.V.
We were just casually playing Truth or Dare all together. It was fun, Changbin had to kiss Felix on the cheek (once again), Woojin had to try and order the entire stock from KFC and Hyunjin had to tell a secret. We were all enjoying ourselves when I had a short flashback about the night before. When I had this talk with Jisung on that bench in the park. He confessed, but sadly, not to Minho himself.
It made me frustrated because I knew that Minho liked him as well! I had the proof for that! I had the chats! But even despite all that, they just wouldn't tell each other.

So I made the probably dumbest decision ever and decided to just bring them together myself since, obviously, they weren't gonna do it themselves.

When it was my turn, I turned to face Jisung and took a deep breath before asking him the question "Thruth or Dare?" because I knew that this would be the sentence which would bring me 6 feet under the ground.
Yet I still couldn't resist as I had to smirk a little bit.

In his eyes I could determine pure hate, he knew what was coming next so he stuttered.
"D-Dare.."
He tried to escape my question but before I could say anything, the others had already joined this discussion.
"You can't pick Dare again! That would be your third time in a row!" Seungmin exclaimed after crossing his arms.

The only reaction coming from Jisung was a sigh, followed by "Fine, truth."
That sentence made me smile at him brightly. I felt like a complete asshole in that moment but hey, I'm doing this for them! They better thank me after this.

I inhaled once more to get some air for my following question. There was some tense building up, everybody was looking at me with a curious and interested expression until the words finally escaped my mouth.
"Do you like Minho?"

Silence. Everyone looked at each other with a raised eyebrow, shrugging their shoulders because they didn't get the purpose of that question.
"You know, as more than just a friend."

I glanced over at Minho and could see the shocked expression on his face. His eyes were wide opened and he was so pale, you could think he became one with the white wall behind him.
Also Jisung was shocked of course. His jaw dropped to the ground even though he should've already expected this question. I guess he would've never believed it that I actually said that question out loud in front of the others.

"W-What?! Stop talking nonsense already Chan! You're really always up for a joke, aren't you?" He tried covering everything up with a faked, nervous chuckle. He was just too obvious sometimes.

I looked at him with a serious face now, pushing him more to answer this question. He got the hint but acted like he didn't, he didn't want his face to get even more red out of embarrassment so he even tried getting away by telling everyone some stupid made up excuse. That didn't work though, the other members had caught on as well by now. Everyone except Minho, he was still too shocked.

Jisungie didn't give up yet though and just rolled his eyes.
"No, I don't. He's just my best friend."
Poor Minho, to hear that coming from his crush probably feels like a stab in the heart. But I knew he was lying and I wouldn't let him get away with that!

"Come on now Jisung! You picked truth so now you have to answer truthfully! That's how the game works."
I pushed him more and more, I wasn't gonna lose this fight.
I thought.

"CHAN! I DON'T FUCKING LIKE MINHO, OKAY? GET IT!"
These words echoed through the entire building. Right after he said that, he stormed off and into another room.
Everyone was shocked at that and looked at me with widened eyes.
I didn't intend it to go like this, I just wanted them to finally get together! I disappointed everyone with that, even myself.

I looked at the floor with a barely readable expression plastered on my face and just quietly mumbled to myself
"Sorry.. I'm so.. so sorry"
But the other members seem to have heard me because in the next moment, Changbin was standing next to me and pulled me into a tight embrace while comforting me with words like "Shh, it's not your fault. It's okay"

It didn't take long until the first tear rolled. I know some might find it pathetic. That I cry about something like that. But honestly, I don't care. Everything that was going through my mind was 'What If I just ruined everything? What If they're never even gonna talk to each other again because of this?'
All I wanted was for them to be happy. Why do I always have to destroy nice things? It buggs me so much.

After wiping away my tears and pulling away from Changbins hug, I decided to rest. At least I can't hurt anyone while I'm sleeping.
So I went into an empty room since I didn't want to bother the others If they decided to stay up a little bit more and made myself a small, comfortable corner to sleep in with plenty of pillows and blankets.

In my head there was the same scene playing over and over again, it kept me awake for a long time until I eventually managed to fall asleep. But even in my dream I had another Deja Vu. It was haunting me.

Jisung's P.O.V.
After I finally managed to escape the scene that Chan had put on, I slammed the door shut behind me after rushing into the room I was sleeping in the night before as well.
I jumped on the bed and stared at the blank wall for some time, full of disbelief and still having to process the fact that our leader had actually asked me this question.

Then I turned on my stomach and pushed my head into a pillow. I groaned into it and sobbed slightly, I just didn't know what to do. Should I go talk to Minho? Should I act like nothing happened? Or should I actually confess to him maybe?

I was fighting with myself about what would be the best answer and at some point, I got exhausted from it which caused me to fall asleep slowly but tightly.
At least sleeping would make me forget about my worries even though I knew I couldn't just run from my problems and that I had to face them sooner or later.
But right now just wasn't the right time.
And maybe, the right time also just would never come.
But that's up to the future.

_______
Oof wth even is this-
It's 3am and I initially wanted to upload this chap later but I just couldn't wait so here is it!
Thanks for reading and have an amazing day! ♡
~Misa