-Truth or Dare?-

Jisung's P.O.V.
I plugged my earphones in and scrolled through my music library until I found the perfect song.

now playing:
『 Half Moon - Dean 』
0:07-•---- -3:45
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

I sang along to the whole song because it reflected my emotions pretty well at the moment and I love expressing myself through music a lot.

(Just so you can imagine how he sings to it and understand the lyrics)

After the song came to an end I could see some movement in the corner of my eye and when I slightly tilted my head to that side, I saw Minho standing in the doorframe, observing me with a little smile on his lips. My eyes widened. Did he listen the whole time?
Well, at least he could never know that I had these feelings towards him.
Not unless Chan told him my secret..
I froze at that thought. Maybe that's the reason why he's here in the first place, to talk to me about everything. To tell me that he's not interest.
I panicked on the inside but on the outside I just looked at him with barely any expression.
He cleared his throat and then talked in the softest voice I've ever heard.
"We're preparing breakfast right now, I wanted to know If you're hungry and want to join us"

I sighed out of relief, I panicked for no reason at all. I returned his smile and got up from the bed after nodding at what he said. We made our way to the table in the living room where everyone had already placed the food for breakfast and sat down. Chan was sitting across the table and we both gave each other an awkward stare because both of us remembered last night. What almost made me go insane was that I had no idea If he told anyone about it or If maybe anyone realized on their own just like he did.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden flashing light and I raised my head to know what was going on. What I saw was an excited Jeongin taking pictures of all 9 of us before saying:
"I hope the fans will still recognize Minho! Maybe they miss him just as much as we do."

And before I could even question it, he had already posted the picture on Instagram and Twitter with the simple caption "Stay! Do you recognize the 9th person on the picture? So happy to see him again!"
Prepared for the spam that we always get after uploading a picture or a tweet, he shut his phone off and put it to the side, joining one of our conversations again.

We all finished breakfast and cleaned up after ourselves. Then we decided to get back into old manners and started to perform our old pre-debut choreographies and songs.
All of us missed performing together so much and we all just wished that Park Jinyoung, our manager, would see how much Minho had improved so he would get back into our group. We all knew that was pretty much impossible though.

After our own little show we did, everyone was really exhausted so we played rock paper scissor to decide for an order in which we all took a shower after another. Everyone who was done with showering dressed into a comfortable pajama and plopped onto the sofa in the living room again. We spent the time until everyone was gathered around again with talking and being on our phones, binge reading some comments on our most recent posts.

One of these posts happened to be the picture with Minho on it as well and when I got into the comment section all I could read was "MINHO! OMG!!", "STAY MISSES YOU MINHO" and all sorts of comments like that.
It kind of broke my heart. They weren't the only ones who miss him but there was nothing we could do about it.

"And? Do they remember me?"
A voice that was really close to my ear scared me out of my thoughts and I realized that it was Minho who had put his chin on my shoulder to glance over into my phone. Guess that was the revenge for the time I looked into his phone to read the message from Areum.
A light shade of pink covered my cheeks out of embarrassment and lost of words I simply just nodded whilst looking into the other direction so he wouldn't see my facial expression at the moment.

"They really miss you. We all do"
Is what I managed to say after a few minutes of silence between us, my voice still being very quiet. He let out a small 'hum'
"I miss everyone too."
The mood suddenly turned with that and we both looked down, onto our laps and not saying anything.

We eventually got out of this 'trance' we were in when Felix tried to sit in between us two but failed since we were so close together and with that, ended up sitting on both our laps. It was uncomfortable for the both of us so we created a gap between us and let Lix have a seat there.
He put his arms around both of us and recommended something after sighing slightly.
"Yo, why don't we play Truth or Dare? Now that we're all together again I bet it's gonna be fun!"

I gulped at this idea, but the majority seemed to be up for it so there was no chance of escaping that game.

8:34pm
We played for quite a while now and so far everything was going good. Changbin had to kiss Lix on the cheek which even seemed familiar to me for some reason, Woojin had to call KFC and ask If he could buy their entire stock of chicken which, let's be real here, he probably would've done even If he wasn't dared to do so and Hyunjin had to tell us his darkest secret. I think he lied at that though because he said it was that he had to sleep with a stuffed animal and a bright light at night until he was 15 years old. I mean, Changbin always sleeps with a stuffed animal til this day so I don't think that's a 'dark secret' at all but who am I to judge that.

We were all enjoying ourselves until it happened. The reason why I didn't even want to play in the first place. Chan.
He asked me with a little smirk on his face, a face I had loved to punch over a million times in that moment.

"Thruth,, or Dare?"

_______
Omg I didn't post in over 6 days or something like that! I'm so sorry!
I was just really stressed and unmotivated, also my health wasn't really the best. I'll try to update more in the following days to make it up to you!
I hope you understand and once again, I'm really sorry! Also for this bad chap, I'm just still not too well but I hope you liked it anyway!
Thank you so much for reading and get ready for some D r a m a lmao
~Misa💕