Waking Up

For those whom didn't read the gore part the summary is, Hiccup inspects your wounds and takes you back to the edge, being carful of your messed up leg.
————————————————
Hiccups POV.
As we landed on the Edge I was surrounded by the worried gang. I was bombarded by everyone, Astrid and Fishlegs asking me "what took me so long?" and "where were you?", Snoutlout was trying to ask questions but just gave up the 6th time he was interrupted by the twins goofing around and coming up with strange and inaccurate stories about where I was and what I was doing. This was all normal and just ignored them as I got off. Everyone, even the twins, fell silent when they saw and realized what I had in my arms. They cleared a path so that I could get to my hut.
"Astrid send a Terror mail to Berk, request that we need Gothi as soon as possible!" I yelled behind me as I entered my hut and heard footsteps run off, assuming it was Astrid. I went up the steps to my room and placed the girl gently on my bed, even being nocked out cold she winced in pain at the sudden change of position.
I checked her breathing and pulse "hey bud stay here and watch over her." He grumbled and hunkered down next to the bed, then I went back down stairs to once again be met by the gang, other then Astrid who must still have been dealing with the Terror mail. They all looked at me like they wanted a explanation, but before everyone could say anything I spoke, "not in here, outside." They all walked out me being the tail and as I walked out looked at my sundial realizing how long I was gone. I was outside, eyes already all focused on me and I started explaining the events that had happened that morning. I was just about to finish explaining what I thought the best corse of action was when I herd a shriek from inside my hut.
Your POV.
Even tho my consciousness wavered in and out, I felt safe and warm as someone was holding me. There were a couple of times that I managed to briefly open my eyes and I again and again saw the same young man as before. My hole body felt heavy and sore, but I couldn't locate where it was coming from. I don't know how long I was out for but I suddenly felt the warmth and comfort leave me and was replaced by wood, wool and immense pain. I winced when the feelings changed but herd his voice, it was muffled but I could tell it was my saviour's.
I continued to fade in and out of darkness for a while but the time between was getting shorter, which I believe is a good thing. Soon I was able to open my eyes, every thing fuzzy and blurred, becoming clearer by the minute. I looked around the room I was in as I tried to sit up feeling immense pain and heaviness. I managed to prop myself up on the pillow behind me and continued looking around the room, taking in every detail. I started scanning from my right to the left and stoped at a big black blob.
Thinking my vision must still be blurry I blinked a couple times, but I realized that it was perfectly fine. The black blob moved and looked at me "a dragon..." I murmured not wanting to attract its attention. It started to move closer to me and I tried to muster up enough energy to move away, but just couldn't. Soon enough it was at the side of the bed, towering above me and tilting its head like a confused cat.
I was scared out of my mind and as it leaned down to my height my body moved on its own. I pushed off the bed with my right leg, fell to the floor and screamed as unbearable pain washed over me. I started to go into shock from the pain and everything went black once more.