Gothi

Astrid's POV.
Hiccup had been gone for hours. We were supposed to be checking up on all the Edge Nadders, but when I went to his hut he was nowhere to be seen and his satchel was gone. Figures he's probably out there nerding out about something and lost track of time. Someone still needed to do the job so Stormfly and I headed out to the forest.
——Time Skip——
I was patrolling around and looking out at the ocean through my spy glass, when I saw Toothless flying in. I rushed to the nearest zip line which took me to the clubhouse. I then ran towards his hut where the gang was already gathered. He landed and everyone started asking questions and yelling, including me, but I was the first to realize what he had in his arms. I completely shut up and quickly the others followed. He was holding a girl looking about our age but also looked like she had been to Hel and back. She had ripped up clothes and had what looked like a makeshift brace on her leg. I was sorta jealous, him holding her so close, no shirt and her with little to none, but I know that he only means well.
"Astrid send a Terror mail to Berk, request that we need Gothi as soon as possible!" Hiccup yelled over his shoulder as he walked into his hut, I assume to put her on his bed. 'No time for questions' I thought as I ran to the club house to work on the Terror mail.
I finished up with the mail and sent it off, when all of a sudden I herd shrieks coming from Hiccups hut. I was about to rush over but remembered her wounds. I grabbed the medical supplies and then ran out towards his hut.

Hiccups POV.
The group and I rushed into my hut once again, this time they followed me up the stairs. They stood there while I hurried to the side of the bed, where she had fallen out of it. Toothless sat on the other side of the bed and looked at me worryingly. I examined her to make sure she hadn't  got injured further, her brace had loosened but otherwise she was the same. Gently I lifted her again onto the bed and unwrapped the leg brace.
As I peeled back the bloody cloth I heard Fishlegs gag, Snotlout walk out of the room, and "Dude that's nasty!" Ruffnut exclaimed before Tuffnut added on,
"Yah even for us." They then proceeded to follow Snoutlout taking the pale, green Fishlegs with them. The bone and skin had strained out a bit but it was nowhere close to being healed, I mean what did I expect it's been less than hours. Suddenly Astrid appeared with the bag of medical supplies Gothi had given us before we left Berk. She slightly scared me when she popped up, but I got over it fast, remembering the task at hand.
"Oh Thor, thank you Astrid these supplies will help a lot, but can you grab two metal rod-" I didn't even need to finish asking my question before Astrid bolted off, instantly coming back with two metal rods I use for Toothless's tail. She placed them next to me on the bed, stepped back and watched me preform whatever I was about to do. I delicately lifted her leg and peeled the rest of the cloth off the skin, but since the blood had started drying it made removing it difficult. Once I had taken it off I looked through the bag until I found tweezers, gauze, and a bottle labelled: Disinfectant.
——Time Skip——
It's been four long days since we sent for Gothi. Mystery girl hasn't gotten any better, but she hasn't gotten much worse either. I dressed her wounds after disinfecting, and pulling out any debris that was still in them. Then Astrid dressed her so that she wasn't wearing something so...... revealing. The second day though she got a slight fever, I mean I didn't think her body would react any other way. We all took shifts watching  her, even the twins and Snoutlout were fairly serious about this subject, but she hasn't woken up since.
I was just walking to my hut to check in and start my shift, when Snoutlout ran up behind me out of breath. "Chef.... Gothi..... Skullcrusher..... Clubhouse....." he panted. As soon as he finished a ran towards the clubhouse to be met by my dad and Gothi. Dad wore a stern yet worried look and mine probably matched.
"She's this way I'll explain on the way." I exclaimed as I quickly started walking towards my hut, the others matching my pace.

————————————————
A/N
Sorry for the really slow upload, I've been very busy. Hope you enjoyed!