The Prince Arrives

The dragons were to flying through Equestria as Baby Godzilla started to roar and bite at them. One dragon looked down to see the ruins the castle of the two sisters, "drop him there!" The dragons let go as Baby Godzilla started to fall and roared hitting the ground while the dragons flew off laughing.

     Baby Godzilla got up as he was standing in the ruins of a castle, he roared as loud as he could so his father could hear him. But no answer, Baby Goji started to walk around the destroyed castle as he smelled something. He started to walk out of the castle as he saw flowers, he opened his mouth and started to eat all of then. Yet he was still hungry.

Meanwhile

"Why do I have to do this again?", as Rainbow Dash sat in a bush. Fluttershy grabbed her binoculars and started to search, "because it's a beautiful sight to look at!" Rainbow Dash sighed and grabbed a Daring Do book and started to read it. "Plus it's a nice way to start the day", as Fluttershy noticed some Butterflies come out of the Everfree Forest.

   Baby Godzilla walked through the forest sniffing for anything he could eat. That was when he noticed a butterfly flying around, he opened his mouth at ran at it. He chomped on to it and shock in around and than ate it as he looked to see more as his tongue stuck out. He ran at them eating one by one as he saw them going towards the light. The small baby godzilla roared alerting Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

     "Uh what was that", as Rainbow started to look around the area. Fluttershy looked at the forest as a swarm of Butterflies came flying out with a Baby Godzilla chasing them. "NO STOP PLEASE!", Fluttershy screamed while the small radioactive dinosaur was eating the Butterflies. "Now this is more like it!", as Rainbow got out her binoculars looking at the Godzilla eating the Butterflies.

     Fluttershy yelled at him to stop as he turned his attention to them, he tilled his head towards at the ponies. He chomped on another one and than ran towards Ponyville, "Welp this gonna be a problem..."

      The small kaiju ran into the town roaring as ponies ran while he knocked carts over and chomped on the foods there. He ran into Sugar Cube Corner and started to eat the cake there as Pinkie Pie looked at him eating. "HEY STOP EATING ALL THE CAKE", Pinkie started to throw cake at him while eating it. He roared charging at her only to go through a wall, that was when he started to run to Sweet Apple Acers.

    The kaiju started to knock down the trees and eat the apples off them only to get burnt after. Apple Bloom heard the sound and went to investigate only to find burning and knocked down trees. The baby Godzilla walked behind her and roared

Apple Bloom screamed running away while the Baby Godzilla followed her with his tongue sticking out. The Baby Godzilla opened his mouth to bite her tail but was knocked hitting a tree by Big Mac. The Baby Godzilla got up and roared at him charging at him, that was when his eye caught something a lasso on the ground. His foot stepped in it as it then grabbed his leg, making him fall to the ground.

     "That's enough chasing and burning things down for you, well what ever you are", as Apple Jack tied up the kaiju as it snapped at her. Baby Godzilla started to glow with Apple Jack confused until he unleashed a powerful blue ray burning the lasso off. He started to run again this time though with some ponies chasing him.

     Rarity was in her house designing a dress while Spike held it up, "Thanks you Spike, with your help I'll get this done quickly." Spike smiled but than it quickly went away, "uh Rarity do you ever get the feeling something is going to bust through the wall?" Rarity laughed thinking it was silly until she heard Apple Jack's voice only to get a Kaiju to burst through the wall and started to roar. Spike quickly flew out of the way but the Baby Godzilla nabbed at the dress and ripped a hole into it.

    The small kaiju roared as it started to blast atomic breath everywhere as Fluttershy stood in front of it. "Listen here you, you can't just go around and destroy other ponies things!" Fluttershy started to use the stare making the small monster get on the ground and whine. That was when Twilight flew over to them, "ok what is going on?"

"He ripped apart my dress!" "He ate and burned down the apple trees!" "He ate the Butterflies!" "He ate the cake BEFORE EVEN BUYING IT!" Twilight looked at them until she noticed Rainbow, "so what's your story?" "Oh nothing it's just he made the Butterfly migration better than it will ever be!" The Kaiju whined as it started to dig into the ground and hide, "This doesn't seem like a ordinary dragon to me, it has....gills?"

    They all looked at Twilight confused than looked to see gills on its neck, "I don't think it's a dragon plus it doesn't have wings!" Twilight horn started to glow as she trapped the Baby in a Cage and teleported it into the castle. "I can watch over the dragon thing and try to learn what it is ok", the other ponies nodded as they went off.

     Twilight felt confused because there was a dragon in the area which was weird due to Ember being the Dragon Lord. It must of been another species than because all dragons have to listen to her. "Spike I was wondering if you could write a letter to Ember and ask her about this new vistor?"

   "Got it", Spike started writing and once he was finished he blew it away towards the dragon lands. Meanwhile, East of Equestria something big was swimming up north towards the city known as ManeHatten