Fighting Fire With Fire

Twilight teleported back to her castle as Rainbow just cried, the rest of the 6 mane knew what happened. Fluttershy tried to comfort her but she just kept crying.

Rarity: I just got that Godzilla is 7 miles from Canterlot

Applejack: It's hopeless, even if we went to retrieve the elements we won't be back in time even if we teleport

Twilight: Than there is one final solution, Spike you aren't gonna like this

Spike: What are you suggesting

Twilight: That we get you to turn greed again

Everyone: WHAT!

Rarity: Even if we did wouldn't he be a threat if he defeated him?

Rainbow Dash: Plus this thing is twice the size when Spike was in his greed form

Applejack: Wait, why don't we head to the dragon lands to hopefully get a army of dragons.

Everyone heard roaring as they all look out to see Godzilla heading towards Canterlot. Twilight sighed
as she turned towards Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Twilight: Fluttershy, Pinkie I'm going to teleport you to the dragon lands try to get Ember to help us in battle and Spike.....sorry *blasts him with a spell as his eyes start to glow*

Spike flew out as they saw his body transform into the dragon form he once was. The dragon landed on the ground, he looked up at the sky breathing out fire lighting the sky green. Godzilla turned towards the dragon, the two were looking at eachother growling. The kaiju roared as Spike flew towards him, the two clashed with Godzilla grabbing his neck slamming him down. Spike roared as he tried to breath fire only to get his face crushed by the King Of The Monsters. Godzilla than grabbed his wing and stomped on his back, he than proceeded to try to rip the wings from his back. That was when he was hit by 5 blasts of magic as he turned to see all five alicorns flying around him.
Godzilla roared blasting his atomic ray trying to hit them.

(The scene is basically a reference to this scene)

Twilight blasted a beam of magic causing Godzilla to get off Spike, he watched them fly as he saw Princess Luna fly towards him. He smirked and swung his tail at her as she barely dodged it. He took his chance and sent his hand flying towards the Princess of the night causing her to crash into the ground. Spike recovered as quick as he could just in time to see Princess Luna fall. The dragon roared flying towards the kaiju, only for him to turn  around and knock the foolish dragon down with his tail

Spike: I can't beat him in a one v one, he can fight all 6 of us at the same time!

Cadence flew right at the monster king as he smirked and blasted a atomic ray. The radiation did nothing to her, but did burn the life out her skin. Godzilla turned towards Celestia, Twilight, and Flurry Heart as all 3 started to power up their magic to release one powerful blast. Godzilla lift him his arms to block the blast and was hit before he could react, he was sent flying into Ponyville. The 4 looked at the smoke as it cleared to reveal a pissed off King Of The Monsters, his back glowing brighter than ever along with his eyes. He roared at the sky and blasted a beam of destruction as it got bigger in size each time it got closer from 7ft at height and 8 at mass to 15ft and 20 at mass. Spike jumped in front of the 3 and took the full force and power of the blast. The dragon fell down on the ground as everyone in a 5 mile radius felt the ground shake. Godzilla walked toward the dragon and grabbed him by the neck and held Spike up to his face. Twilight flew right at Godzilla as he blasted a Atomic Beam right on the poor dragon as he screeched in pain. Twilight stopped as he saw Spike's face, revealing his skull as blood dripped from every part of his head. Godzilla looked towards the alicorns and started to swing him around until he finally let go as Spike went flying towards the 4 as Celestia quickly teleported all of them out of the way causing Spike to crash into the center of the town.

Twilight: Spike *tears fall as her eyes filled with rage and started to glow purplish white* YOU WILL PAY!

The alicorn flew towards the kaiju as he prepared another blast, Celestia flew right towards her student pushing her out of the way. The blast hit her clean leaving her burnt and bleeding as she went crashing into a nearby house. Cadence rose up and started to blast at Godzilla doing no effect to the mighty king, he just turned and roared at her. Godzilla looked down as he bended his knees as he jumped towards her flipping over hitting Cadence with his back. She was caught by one of his spikes when he chased as she took the first hit. The gigantic kaiju rose as all that stood was Twilight and Flurry Heart, Twilight turn towards her niece as she saw the fear in her eyes.

Twilight: Flurry Heart fly as far away from here as you can, that's a order!

Flurry Heart nodded as she started to fly away, which just left the Princess and the King to duel with themselves. Godzilla ran at her charging up his atomic blast as Twilight started to charge up as much as she could possibly do. The two blasted at eachother as their beams combined to a fight of power, magic or pure radiation? Godzilla kept pushing the beam, he started to walk close and close and close till he was almost 25 feet away from Twilight. Godzilla closed his eyes, his back became brighter as he released a explosion of radiation causing almost everything in the town to go to ruins. All that stood was Godzilla, the kaiju saw a purple bubble and growled as Twilight unsealed it. She looked at the him with rage in her and than just started to blast him with magic as much as she could. It went on for almost two minutes, right after the 3 time he was hit, he felt nothing. Godzilla just growled as he started to charge up one more final blow just as he heard roar.

Pinkie Pie: Hya Gojira! We have some friends that might want to talk with you

Up in the sky 17 dragons some almost as big as Godzilla, bigger, or smaller chased down as the smallest dragon scouted the area for survivors. Meanwhile under some rubble of the destroyed town, two white eyes glowed. Filled with rage!