The Kaiju King Vs The Dragon Lord and The Changeling King

Ember: We got here as fast as we could!

Twilight: Thank goodness, but I don't think just a few dragons can slow him down or even injure him!

Godzilla roared ripping off a dragon's jaw then grabbed another dragon and blasted a atomic ray inside, causing the the dragon's head to come off. He growled as 3 more dragons came flying at him only for them to get a tail to the face. Spike roared as Ember and Twilight turned to see the poor dragon on the ground.

Twilight: SPIKE!

The alicorn quickly rushed towards him as she started to heal the wounded dragon. Godzilla was busy fighting other dragons until he heard a familiar voice. The kaiju king turned around only to growl at a blue dragon with a red glowly staff.

Ember: Godzilla if that is what I remember, your rampage ends now leave Equestria and the dragon lands alone forever!

Godzilla simply started to growl as he roared in rage and blasted a beam of atomic energy at the Dragon Lord. Ember dodged the attack until a massive hand came right at her causing Ember to hit the ground. That was when a blue blast hit him, Godzilla turned roaring as massive swarms of Changelings chaining into massive creatures. Everything tackled the monster, as his whole body started to glow blue as a nuclear pulse came out of his body causing all of them to go flying into different directions. Godzilla turned towards one of the Changelings and crushed it without meaning. Thorax blasted a beam at Godzilla while Ember was shooting fire at him. Twilight joined in and blasted a beam of magic causing Godzilla to actually back away. More joined in as they actually started to push Godzilla back, his back started to glow red and orange as he roared releasing a nuclear pulse as it killed people this time. Everyone looked as they saw Godzilla burning like fire, dragons and Changelings along with ponies started to flee.

Godzilla roared as his back start to glow and blasted the a red spiral ray killing and destroying anything it touched

Godzilla roared as his back start to glow and blasted the a red spiral ray killing and destroying anything it touched. Godzilla roared unleashing another nuclear pulse, the king was about to claim his victory until he saw a white blast. Godzilla turned to see a pair of wings along with a tail with blue glowing tail. The creature stood up as everyone looked in shock as Celestia couldn't believe what she was staring at.

Princess Celestia: Luna!?

Kaiju Form Luna: