Information

Fire and smoke filled the air as Sunset searched for her friends in the destroyed building

Sunset Shimmer: TWILIGHT.......RARITY....FLUTTERSHY!

She turned to see Spike The Dog under the rumble, Sunset ran towards him lifting the debrey off of him. He started to cough and looked at her with tears.

Spike: Twilight...is gone...

Sunset was shocked as Tears filled her eyes until she heard stomping. She turned to see the monster responsible, it tore down tower to building. Sunset looked at the creature as it released a roar of death

Sunset woke up as her heart raced fast and looked around to see she was just in her room. She notice her book lighting up as she grabbed it and started reading it.

Sunset Shimmer: Twilight....how is this possible...how did he get to your world unless....oh no!

Sunset grabbed her phone and searched up Godzilla

Godzilla

A monster that is said to have awoken in 1954 by nuclear tests, the creature destroyed the American ships which was covered up by saying the Russians sunk their ships in battle. The Americans used their bomb code named Lucky Dragon to kill Godzilla but no luck at all. In 2014 the creature reappeared and fought two other. monsters know as Mutos and was victorious and has been missing for 4 years now.

Sunset grabbed her book and searched online about Godzilla and everything they needed to know. Sunset kept searching until she found a image of Godzilla and a smaller one, her eyes widened. She started to write faster to Twilight while looking at the picture of Godzilla and the Baby Godzilla

 She started to write faster to Twilight while looking at the picture of Godzilla and the Baby Godzilla

To Princess Twilight

Twilight the creature's name is Godzilla, he is a monster who has survived millions of years. It is a unstoppable force of nature, it defeated two monsters on it's own which not even the military could stop. Godzilla has a son and if you have a small monster with spikes, a tail, and gills on its neck give him back to him NOW for your own safety!

                         From Sunset Shimmer

Sunset finished writing her letter and sent it to Twilight. She laid back down on her bed and fell asleep. Again there was smoke and fire and.....Twilight?

  She flew up and unleashed a powerful blast at Godzilla, he backed up a little but than his eyes started to glow blue. His spikes started lighting up, and roared blasting a powerful blast at her, Twilight fell from the sky to the ground.

  Sunset as a pony ran towards Twilight until a foot stepped in front of her. She looked to see Godzilla staring at her as his spikes lit up bright, he looked up and blasted a atomic blast. Godzilla stomped on Twilight as he open his mouth wide and lunged at Sunset.

   Sunset woke up again and it was morning, and since it was summer vacation she had plenty of time. She got out her phone and went on Houseparty to tell her friends about Twilight and Godzilla.

*Group Chat*

Rarity: GODZILLA!

Applejack: GODZILLA!

Pinkie Pie: HOW DID HE FIND A PORTAL THOUGH!

Sunset Shimmer: I don't know but I'm going to Twilight's world so if I'm not back till the Summer is over I'm gone forever

Rainbow Dash: How is it possible that a creature that size get through to that portal

Fluttershy: Its magic Rainbow it could be unpredictable

Sunset Shimmer: Wish me luck girls

Twilight: Be careful

Sunset: I will

*Sunset Shimmer Leaves*

Sunset stood in front of the horse statue and went through the portal. Twilight had been reading the message again and again as Sunset entered with a hold case of books on Godzilla.

Sunset: So where's the baby?

Twilight: In here...

She opens the room as Sunset looks in shock as the small baby Godzilla has ripped apart pillows as there were feathers everywhere. He sticks out his tongue like a dog as his tail wags.