chapter.1//Broken Starts

!!!!a/n ; again i do not own any of these characters but; to not make a mistake ill add the name elizabeth murphy for now, in the comments i need to know if i shoulkd change it to y/n (your name), enjoy!!!!

Above me is what Elizabeth is wearing when she first lands-current age: 16 1/2Murphy's age:17location: skybox-i was throwing paper balls at the metal door i was clearly not in the mood because tomorrow was my birthday, all i could do was think wha...

-
current age: 16 1/2
Murphy's age:17
location: skybox
-
i was throwing paper balls at the metal door i was clearly not in the mood because tomorrow was my birthday, all i could do was think what it would like going to earth, since we where on a ark in space not too far for me to be able to see outside the window

i was about to sleep; when all of a sudden a guard comes in with a electric baton and another with a wristband.

'prisioner 112 against the wall, you try to escape and we will not hesitate to do so by force.' the guard says without hesitating.

i of course without hesitation i go against the wall as i feel literal needles through my wrist as the wristband connects to my skin.
'ow! son of a!-...' as i was about to speak I get shocked and fall unconscious.u

Right now all I could do while I was unconscious was remember things I thought I'd forgotten..
-
reader's pov(pointOFview)
current age: 10
location: ark; at home
-
'elizabeth?.. hey wake up! i have a surprise!' you hear a familiar voice call your name as they shake you awake not rough but enough to wake you up

'huh?.. John?..5 more minutessssss' you whine and you hear a happy sigh comming from him.

All of a sudden you feel hands pick you up without asking you already know its your brother Johnathan Murphy carrying you outside.

'w-woah!- i thought i wasnt allowed outside? whats happening?' i ask murphy looking up at him i ask but all he does is chuckle as he kneels so we lock eye contact, then again i was 10 but my birthday happens to be at the end of the year, making murphy almost two years older then me, hes 12 now. 'i happen to know a friend that has the same situation likes us, i want you to meet them'

i was so excited about it i grabbed his hand and started walking down the hallway,i thought this day couldnt be better because i was meeting another brother, murph' told me his name, but..it got downhill as guards walked passed us with murphy trying to hide me.

he failed..

with hesitation the guard asked for my I.D. i felt murphy's heart rising by the minute as they kept asking, without hesitation they talk into a communicator.

'boss we found a un-identified child' the guard says and the next moment i see, i look up to see murphy hugging me tightly outside our home as our mom with a bottle of alcohol glares at us mumbling something i could only hear the last sentence..'you never deserved to be born..'