chapter 4// mistakes and forgiveness

-
this is gonna be hard but ill be speaking in first person so it means i wont be saying elizabeth , or she , ill be saying I.

Quick pick of Maggie Lindemann (the Person that is supposed to represent Elizabeth Murphy(my oc)) but like- tell me that doesn't look like if Murphy has a sister

Quick pick of Maggie Lindemann (the Person that is supposed to represent Elizabeth Murphy(my oc)) but like- tell me that doesn't look like if Murphy has a sister. >:l
-
You may think i had a pretty nice sleep right? i didnt , i was leaned againts a wall and sadly listening to jasper moaning,whimping, and screaming. i only had 4 hours of sleep instead of 8, i dont mind but- im still sleepy.

i went outside to gather poison sumac, it isnt poison but its a calming flower. Monty mentioned it was poison as a joke but the rest was true.i thought to myself

thats when Elizabeth along the others paused in panic, a horn was being blown and there was a yellow fog running really fast through the forest. i reached towards it but got burnt so i started running towards the dropship.

"everyone in the dropship!!" I yelled running everyone didnt have to listen twice we just ran inside. Then when everyone was in and we knew we closed the doors.

"elizabeth!?" i heard murphy yell.

"im here!" i yelled back and i heard a sigh-of-relief from him, did he think i died? i thought ,he is my brother anyways so he'll always worry. i never know but its like we have a conection, a sibling connection , when we are hurt we get terrible feelings and when we're sad we have sad thoughts, crazy right? i kept thinkinjg and knew something was not right.

" wait, wheres bellamy and his group?" i asked, fear in my eyes and voice.

"they went hunting, i promise theyll be fine." murphy said as he hugged me, but i winced sincemy arm was burnt, yet he noticed.

"let me see Beth." he said in a protective-brother tone , i always get fear from that tone so i did as he said.he had worry all over his face as he saw my burnt arm.

"okay hod on," he said "sit against the wall ill be back." he finishes and walked towards a bowl of water and a small cloth and i sat against a wall holding my arm.

"alright hold tight to my shoulder ill dab wateron your arm" murphy said holding my arm and i nodded holding his shoulder, he began dabbing water on the burns, i winced and held on tight but soon it paced as the burn began to cool down.

"thanks, you always find a way to calm me down yet to others you're mean, why is that?.." i asked murphy and he frowned and sat in front of me.

"Elizabeth, im expected to be a bad guy, i am actually and it wont be long before the camp turns on me." murphy explained. i frowned back yet i set a simple smile.

"i guess it is, some people are assumed the worst but when you get to know them you beging to doubt it and soon realize how wrong you where." i said to him, it surprised me as well because i was also thinking of bellamy.