chapter 7// unity day P.T: 2

this might be a long chapter as well so get comfy.
-

"clarke is there any fluid?" abby asked,

"no but, shes steaming!" clarke said

"thats okay, fever comes after trauma, just stitch her wound, put moonshine so it doesnt get infected and when she wakes up make sure she drinks a lot of water and rests enough. "abby says i could feel steaming still but clarke started putting a needles trough i could still feel pain so i screamed again.

"hey watch it!" a guy yelled.

"you wanna start?!" another guy yelled back.

"raven get them on another floor!" clarke yelled.

"alright!  you heard her up to another floor princeses!" raven yelled clearly annoyed and clapping her hands together.

clarke inspected my body, my body was completely steaming hot even after she healed my wound i still felt very weakj, all i could probably do right now, is speak weakly and force my eyes open. i was only wearing my black bra and some black shorts.

"shes still steaming.." raven said looking over and placing a hand on my forehead. thats when finn was pacing back and forward while they waited.

"finn calm down--" clarke started but finn interupted while thinking out loud.

"its my fault, the grounder was gonna stab me but she pushed back! i should be there instead of her!" finn started, but clarke intewrrupted again.

"finn it isnt your fault, she cares about everyone no matter who, heck it could be someone stabbing the grounder yet i bet she could get the stab instead." raven said bun finn sat on the floor head in his arms

"sounds..a..alot like me..." i said weakly everyone shot their heads up towards me as i coughed.

"Elizabeth!" raven said smilling.

"glad youre awake." clarke smilled.

"thank you" i heard finn say, i turned my face to him and smilled weakly.

"elizabeth?" octavia said and rushed to grab my hand and smiled.

"hey.. are you ok?.." i asked

"if im ok?!" octavia said and chuckled. "im supposed to say that!" i smilled ,but closed my eyes i didnt feel anything and everything went black.

octavia's pov(point of view)

"elizabeth?" i could feel elizabeth steaming hot with a brave fever and start shaking violently."CLARKE!!"

"shes seizing!" clarke yelled and ran upstairs i followed her while she took the knife.

we ran upstairs and faced the grounder. "whats on this?!" clarke asked the grounder.

"what do you mean?" bellamy asked worry all over his face.

"he poisoned it, he knew all this time that no matter how much we helped, elizabeth was gonna die!" clarke yelled at bellamy then turned back to the grounder. "what is it?! is there an antidote?!" she asked the grounder.

"clarke he doesnt understand you." i said

"vials." bellamy said then got the tiny bottles and gave them to clarke. he looked worried did he like elizabeth?..

"which one is it?! please shes gonna die!" clarke yelled placing the vials in front of the grounder.

"show us please" i said

"our friend is dying down there! we need the antidote!" clarke begged.

"ill get him to talk." bellamy said clearly worried and heart broken of the state that elizabeth is in.