chapter2// comfort and sadness

i was sleeping nicely, well almost. I had my head hanging forward looking as if i was dead but sadly i was awoken of the sound of people making a crowd and 'whooping' to what it looks like a fight.

it was my brother Murphy and what it looks like Wells the Chancellor's son.

What's he doing here? i thought to myself. I of course didnt wanna see anyone fighting but before i could one of the guys that where chanting saw my intensions and each pulled on both my arms.

"hey! what the hell! let me go you Asses!" i yelled only to get chuckles from both of them. since i was useless i stared at the now getting-worse-fight.

"relax we're trying to figure out where we are" Well's said but soon got the attention of the Blake siblings.

"where on the ground, thats not good enough for you?" bellamy said. i could see many emotions coming from his eyes as he approached Wells with the face of 'im-having-a-reunion-and-you-just-ruined-it' look;right before Well's answered.

"we need to find MT. Weather" he said with hesitation by looking at the ground."you heard my fatheres message so its our first priority" he said righ.

not short after i kicked the guys holding my hands right between the legs grabbing  everyone's attention.

"next time i wont hesitate to rip your heads off..." i mumbled then look around before looking at bellamy staring right in her eyes with her emerald green eyes and his brown chocolate puppy eyes.

"screw your father" octavia said then everyone turned back to the group making Elizabeth look at her as well, shockingly bellamy stared for a few seconds more and grew his attention towards his sister again.

"you think your in charge here? you and your little princess?" octavia said looking at Wells then at Clarke Griffin when she said the last word, she looked annoyed almost angry.

"do you think we care who's in charge?.." clarke said but soon Elizabeth rolled her eyes and just noticed Murphy glaring at Wells and then looked at me like he was about to start something.

'murphy dont' i mouthed towards him but he looked like he wasnt gonna make a big deal so she ignored glancing back at Clarke she noticed she missed a whole speach when bellamy spoke.

"ive got a better idea, how about the two of you go. Let the privilage to the hard work for a change." Bellamy said.

everyone rootted 'YEAH!' they cheered before Wells spoke and evreyone seemed to be interested  but in a annoyed tone.

"youre not listening we all need to go--" Wells said before Murphy pushed him foward.

"look at this everybody. The chancellor of earth." murphy said with a grin, i almost laughed but held it in by biting my lip.

"you think that's funny?" wells said i soon worried because i saw a glace of anryness over murphy which worried me.

murphy didnt hesitate but before I could say anything he kicked Wells to the ground and I heard a satisfying crack. Everyone started cheering and I didn't. I ran in front of wells and looked at Murphy tearing up, I knew it was gonna upset him , her emerald eyes grew affection towards him and he soon turned his grin into a frown.

"Elizabeth I— I" Murphy said but got cut off as Finn Spacewalker jumped between Murphy and I.

"kids got one leg, and the Sister you've got is crying. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" Finn said at Murphy which he soon turned to me giving a look of 'are-you-ok-because-you-dont' face and I nodded whipping the tears off my eyes.