Chapter9// her love

Yup finally a fricken chapter ;-;
1. I had high doubts that this story would continue,
2. I had summer and.. I literally was thinking on what to do- and had a anxiety fest ect.
3. School started and boy am I started at a rough start?
Anyways on with the storyyyy—-
«~»

Elizabeth's p.o.v

I slowly wake up , Bellamy's arm is around my waist and my head is on his chest.

I usually wake up late , oh well time to wake him up~~~ I thought grinning to myself

"Bell?~.." I whisper rubbing circles in his chest

"M..mhm..n....5..more minutes..." he groans stuffing his head in my hair. I chuckle lightly at his goofyness and look up at him.

"Alright~" I whisper and get up putting on my undergarments.

"Where..noooo.." Bellamy whisper-yells as he feels my warm body leave his side.

"Bell we cant just be in here all day" I say to him as he sits up whining for me to get back.

"Pretty please?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine-" I answer and he puts his fist up in victory.

I get beside him and kiss him gently. He kisses back passionately and gentle slowly turn into a make-out section. And when I think it's enough time I part from him forgetting I needed oxygen I gasp for air.

"5 minutes past, now let's go" I say, he chuckles and nods before getting up and getting dress.

I finish getting dressed and walk outside to a watch-post and look around waiting if there any grounders.followed by Bellamy on my side.

3rd person view

IT was almost noon when some of the watchers started shooting, making Elizabeth quickly look over with widened eyes, Bellamy looked over and started running, slowly being followed by Elizabeth over.

Soon they came to the end and stopped to a group of the ones that where shooting surrounded by something.. or someone.

"What's going on?.." came a soft voice of Elizabeth.

When Elizabeth approached what her eyes had seen she could not believe but with a. Rush movement she helped the figure up and rushed towards the drop ship.

"Elizabeth.." said a poor..weakened Murphy..

To be continued.

«•»
ack! Sorry I've been taking long!!! School started and yet I kinda got busy!!! Also! Damn this book got over 300!!!!~
Anyways thanks! And don't forget to star and recommend this story to your dog your turtle ect. UwU

Your local writer? Online and out.