It wasn't suppose to happen this way

I was never a normal girl, I mean sure I look like one with my long blond hair and being at the height of 5'1. Hey did i mention that I also have these two different colored eyes? I know I'm not that normal right?

Well when I was younger I only had one best friend ..... and he passed away when we were 12, that is when my world fell apart, my life literally became the definition of hell.

I was snapped out of my trance by a loud honking and I realized I was walking in the middle of the road, I stood there staring at the car hoping to god that it would hit me and end my pain. But to my surprise it swerved around me. i threw my hands up disappointed at the fact that this fool didn't decide to hit me.

Anyways I continued my way to the park suddenly beginning to quicken my pace as I couldn't wait to get there, I couldn't wait to finally draw. After I finally made it there I went and sat underneath my favorite willow tree and started to draw the scenery almost immediately. I had pulled out my sketch book from my book bag, yanking my pencil from off the top ridge of my ear dashing the tip of my pencil up against the sketch papers to draw the river that held this smooth current where there were these fish that were moving fast, swimming up stream.

As i was finishing up the willow tree that hung above my head. I heard these pairs of foot steps nearing me, getting louder and louder by the second as i slowly lifted my head turning behind me to take it all in i heard a voice i knew all to well say "hey you mute freak " Her whole squad bursted out in laughter over dramatically with there cliche wannabe popular group, my eyes sought out Shelly and her two minions Gina and Becky. I stayed quiet trying to calm my anger an settle down knowing all to well i couldn't speak even if i wanted to , after everything that went on in my life, i just became a lost cause without a damn care in the world. I quickly started to pack my things back into my book bag . As i was doing so Gina had snatched my sketch book dangling it making everything fall back onto the soft grass clutching my fist in frustration." aw looks like someone "she grinned as she flipped through my sketchbook "has a little ol crush, check it out Shelly"she pushes the sketchbook into shelly's grasp as she took it and burst out into laughter i looked down not wanting to make eye contact. a she looks at the pictures of Tommy who just so happens to be Shelly's boyfriend. She looks at me pissed as she rips it out and starts to shred all my sketches. i jump up to stop her but Gina and Becky grab me and hold me down. I start to kick and wiggle but Shelly comes up and punches me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me as she said "Tommy is mine mother-fucker he will neverr like someone like you " she said while laughing between each word. Thinking that it was over, her little minions had dropped me and then started kicking and punching me, Gina managed to gut me in the throat causing me to spit out a clot of blood.

by the time they were finished with there torture I was there laying all alone. in a pool of my own blood eye gazing over to the river seeing the fish still swimming in the water as if time had stopped an then begun again. even after all that has happened i still did not wanting to go home. Knowing that the torture will just continue at home . by time 7:30 p.m. rolls around it was time to head home i walked home as slowly as possible. little did i know there was someone watching me the whole time.

jeffs pov

I just had gotten done with a kill covered in my victims blood when i saw a girl with long blond hair standing in the middle of the road as a car was driving toward her. I stood there waiting for the fear to show in her face and run for her life but to my surprise she just stood there until the car drove around her as she tossed her hands up like she was disappointed that it didn't hit her.

She sparked my interest so i decided to follow her by climbing through the trees. She ended up going to this old run down park with a really big willow tree that she sat next to. she took out a sketchbook and started to draw i couldn't see from how far i was from her. That's when i heard footsteps, i saw three girls walk up to her and start talking i couldn't hear what they were saying then i saw them snatch her sketch book and start ripping them up. Then they started kicking and punching her but she didn't cry or yell or even fight back. Once they were done she laid there for about an hour or so then she got up headed out of the wooded park.as i was following her i was thinking about how those girls and they were bulling her it made me think of the day me and lui ran into randy and his group, oh god how i hate bullies they are the reason i even started to kill so in a way i guess i am glad the exist ,i was snapped out of my trance when i hear a men yelling at the blond whose name I now know a jordan. I watched as jordan walked up to an old run down looking house with the outside paint torn off in some spots.i watched as she walked up the stairs and opened the door that was barely attactech to the door frame also the house's porach was covered in beer cans.once she shut the door i decided to go for my next kill to ease my mind and i know exactly my next target.