last day of hell

Jordan's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear I jerked awake quickly rushing to turn off my alarm so that I didn't awaken my parents, I laid upon my bed not wanting to go to school until I remembered it was the last day of school and then I have a two day break from hell to do whatever I wanted  I rushed out of my bed and to the bathroom quickly brushing my hair and teeth then running out and putting on my makeup to cover the marks and bruises on my face. Then I proceeded to get dressed in my black ripped jeans and black hoodie, I grabbed my bag and ran out of my room running down the stairs making as much noise as I wanted, proceeding to rush out the door once I got halfway there I realized how early it really was not wanting to turn back I headed to my park for about an hour or so since it was only 5:05 and school didn't start till 8:00. As I was walking to my park I heard someone say something I didn't quite catch but when I turned around there was no one there since then I had this strange feeling that someone was watching me.......

Jeffs POV

I just had gotten done with a kill and I was walking around for about 2 hours now, looking for my next victim as I was walking I saw the same girl I saw yesterday with the long blond hair that's name was ....."shit I forgot it, oh well I'll find out soon. " I didn't realize I had said this out loud until I saw her slowly turn around looking for the source of the voice. once she turned back around and started to continued her journey I decided I would follow her since it was pretty early to be out walking around. i followed her back to the old run-down wooded park that she went to yesterday and once again she sat next to the same willow tree that stood near the river  and started to sketch this time I could kinda see what she was drawing due to how close I had gotten to her as I looked upon her sketchbook I saw a boy with shaggy mid-length hair that was a caramel brown and bright blue eyes. he looked kinda familiar like I have seen him in a picture somewhere. That's when i remembered last night when I killed that one bitch that was bullying her * I was walking around when i saw the girl that was bullying the blond that i followed earlier that day she was walking with a boy in a red hoodie until they reached a fancy  looking neighborhood and they slowly walked up to a light blue house that had this big white porach that's when she reached up and kissed the boy on the lips and then they said their goodbyes as I was watching them i decided this girl would be my next victim I watched as the black haired girl walked up the stairs to her house and rushed in side that's when I walked around the house and climbed up a tree to watch as she was getting her stuff together to get in the shower i waited for about 20 minutes until she went and got in the shower that's when i decided to sneak in I slowly climbed up the side of the house and opened her window that was surprisingly unlocked once I got in I saw so many pictures of herself and the boy that was in the blonds drawing I was looking around her room until i heard the shower turn off that's when i hid in her closet hoping she didn't need to get in here I heard shuffling for about 10 minutes until I saw the lights go off and everything went quiet I waited for about 20 minutes until I came out and i slowly walked over to her bed and climbed on top of her as I bend down slowly and whisper in her ear and said " GO TO SLEEP " as she jerks awake I slit her throat and watched as the life drains from her eyes once she stops moving I proceed to cut a smile on her face to make her look beautiful then I write go to sleep on the wall using her blood  once I was finished I left the house to find my next victim* I was thinking to myself when I saw the blond look in my direction but I don't think she saw me thankfully.

Jordans POV

I still had the feeling of being watched so I decided to look around but I still saw no one so I decided to leave and start heading to school since it was 6:37 and school was about half an hour away as I was walking I still had the strange feeling of being watched and it started to creep me out once I got to hell I walked in there was barely anyone here this early so I decided to go to class and continue sketching as I was sketching I glance out the window to see what I assumed to be a boy judging by the body shape staring in my direction I went back to drawing thinking nothing of it until the bell rang and I heard the teacher tell us we were doing a partner assignment i looked out the window annoyed knowing no one ever picks me as their partner that's when i noticed he was still there staring at me all I was able to see was his clothing  and the way his white hood cast a  shadow on his face I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat I slowly take my attention away from the window to the person that stood before me my eyes wide as I see none other than......