unexpected visitor

Jordan's POV

Next thing I know... I was dragged into a room full of electronics. I watched as BEN shut the door "BEN LET ME OUT NOW" I said walking back over to the door. But BEN grabbed me throwing me onto his bed.

I laid in the bed frozen in terror I had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen. Tears started to stream from my eyes.

"Please BEN let me go" at this point I was crying waterfalls

"Jordan WHy aRE You CryINg"

"Please don't"

I looked up at him with a tear-soaked face then looked down at the bed. Instantly his face turned red from the realization of what I was talking about.

"N-No Jordan I WoULd NEver...I May Be a PeRVErt but I wOUldn'T RapE YOu"

I looked back up to BEN to see if he was serious. He looked sad and hurt that I would think that of him.

"T-then why did you bring me here"

"I wanted to hang out and play video games"

"...Okay"

My tears started to subside but left streaks down my face. BEN walked over to me climbing onto the bed sitting next to me.

He took his shirt and wiped away my tears.

*so close*

That's when the door busted open most likely breaking it.

"BEN I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU"

Jeff came running in stopping staring at how close we were. He glared at BEN as he walked close BEN quickly got out of the bed back up.

He up the speed walking over to me picking me up and walking out of the door. Once we made it back to mine and Jeff's room.

"Why the hell were you guys so close ....do you like BEN"

"WHAT hell no...even if I did what does that matter to you"

"....IT Doesn't"

He said dropping me to the floor walking over to the couch sitting down.

"Really because it seems like it really is bothering you"

"Haha yea, ok you imagining things"

"ya ok I'm imagining thing but you are acting like I am your property"

"...Technically I claimed you so you are mine"

"...."

"nothing to say now huh"

"I belong to no one but my self"

"...we'll see about that"

"what do you mean"

"I saved your ass form your stepdad you owe me"

"I didn't ask you to I told you to leave"

"so you would have rather me let him rape ya"

"no, I appreciate it but ....why did you help me"

"I helped you because...I-I don't know I felt bad for you"

"really....well I don't need your damn pitty"

"Watch it Jordan"

"Oh bite me, you know I am so damn tired of being bossed around by people ....a-and being hurt by people do you even know how that feels"

"..."

"huh well I guess you don't," I said walking out of the door slamming it shut behind me

I quickly made my way down the stairs stumbling and tripping. Once I made it to the bottom I ran to the door swinging it open. only to be greeted by a gust of cold winter air. I grabbed my coat from off of the hook that stood by the door.

I quickly tossed it on bundling myself up tossing on my snow boots. Then proceeding to run out the door, I ran through the thick woods for about ten munites tripping over twigs and branches. Once I had finally came to a stop I stood before a giant weird shaped tree.

I looked at the weird-looking tree before I heard the sound of footsteps and someone yelling my name. I looked back and forth between the tree and the direction of the foot-steps before deciding to quickly climb the tree. I climbed as far up as I could, then I looked down to see Jeff, BEN, EJ, and Toby all run pass my tree yelling my name.

Once they passed by and they were out of sight I decided I would stay here for a bit. When suddenly I got a cold chill that slowly ran down my spine and the feeling of being watched. I slowly turned around to come face to face with a woman I presumed by the body type and mask.

The girl had on am paperwhite mask with black feminine lips and black eye holes. She wore this tight fitted black dress with black heels. She moved so fast that in an instant I was surrounded by nothing but darkness

Jeff POV

"Oh bite me, you know I am so damn tired of being bossed around by people ....a-and being hurt by people do you even know how that feels"

*yes....yes I do*

"...."

I stood there looking into her brown and blue eyes not being able to find the words I wanted to say.

"huh well I guess you don't, " she said to run out the door

I went to chase after her when I heard a woman's giggle from behind me. I knew who this was and we were in some serious trouble.

"Jane," I said through gritted teeth

"Hiya Jeffy"

"What the hell are you doing here you were banned from slender woods"

"I know but I still have some unfinished business here ya know"

"I assume you're here to kill me"

"Oh I was but now I think I found something much more precious to you"

"What....what do you me-....no you stay away from her"

"Oh so she does mean something to you"

"Pfft no she's just some mortal "

"Well, in that case, I have to pay a visit to a little blonde girl"

"Jane I swear to God I will kill you"

I said turning around quickly but she was gone. She just vanished without a trace.

I looked out the window to see Jane running into the woods. I quickly ran out the door and down the stairs falling to the ground before quickly getting back up and continuing to run.