First Words

Jordans POV

*It's almost been 6 long years * I handed the black notebook to the boy still not knowing his name and that's when he said "by the way my name is Jeff...Jeff The Killer " He said this while handing me my notebook back that's when I started writing  *my name is Jordan and by the way nice name* I was walking towards the bench that was placed near the river under my willow tree 

That's when I heard him ask a question that made my skin feel like it was crawling  "so what was that man yelling about a few weeks ago is that your father " that's when I looked at him confused at how he knew about that. I said out loud "were you following me that day I got jumped?" I said not caring how raspy my voice sounded know it caught him off guard due to his facial expression.

Jeff's POV

"so what was that man yelling about a few weeks ago is that your father" as soon as I finished that line I wished I could take it back realizing my mistake it must have been something really bad because instantly tears started threatening  to fall from her eyes I started to panic thinking she would just walk away from me never to be seen again not knowing what to do I went to tell her that she didn't have to answer the question if she didn't what to but as soon as I opened my mouth  that's when I hear this soft angelic voice say "where you following me that day I got jumped?" ever so softly, as she slowly dropped her notebook and pencil

 I looked at her shocked not knowing what to say

It took me a minute to find my words and that's when I looked down to her and said " yes " in a monotone voice not thinking about how creepy and weird  that sounded she looked at me but she wasn't at the same time it was as if  she was looking through me lost in thought that's when the tears started to fall I sat there just watching as her tears slowly fell down her face leaving a trail behind, and her eyes started glowing red again.

Jordans POV 

I had a flashback of all the horrible shit that happened that day it had all happened in a slow-motion film kind of thing seeing as the images slowly flash before me and that's when the tears started to fall leaving behind wet clear trails on my cheeks and there was no way I could stop them from falling all I could do was look down and avoid his eye contact as I slowly raised to my feet and started walking over to my bookbag and packed all my stuff away not wanting to go home I decided I would just go for a walk around the park.

I noticed that he was following me keeping up speed,  out of the corner of my eyes I saw his mouth open like he was going to say something but then quickly shut and stayed quiet I turned around looking at him giving him a look to continue what he was going to say, he stopped dead in his tracks and looked down at me that's when I realized how much taller he really was he had to at least 5'11 I slowly looked up at him waiting from him to continue that's when he said something I never thought I would hear a killer say "look I am sorry if I said something that hurt you" I stood there dumbfounded.

Jeff's POV

"Look I am sorry if I said something that hurt you," I said not understanding why I would say such a thing that's when she gave me a shocked and dumbfounded look and  that when I heard her say "t-thank you" ever so softly, "no problem" I said with a genuine smile.

That's when we started to walk back towards the Willow tree that stood near the river she sat down and just stared out into the woods that were past the river for a few minutes and then  laid down on the soft green grass and looked up at the fluffy white clouds I decided to go lay next to her on the grass.

"so how old are you," she asked catching me off guard.

Taking a second to think about what she just asked me I answer                                                   "eighteen what about you."

she smiled and said, "seventeen I'll be eighteen next month on the 16."

"so your birthday is June 16," I said she nodded in response.

"sooooo how did you ended up with the smile?" she asked.

pausing for a seconded I then said "that's a story for another time" I didn't want to get into my whole life story at the moment I was more interested in her life story but she seemed sensitive to the subject.

she smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Also I haven't seen shelly around lately is that because of you?"

I looked at her in confusion and asked: "who the hell is shelly?"

"You remember the day you were stalking me, it was the girl that was ripping up my stuff."

that's when I looked at her in confusion and said: "how did you know I was there when they were bullying you?"

" That day I had the same feeling I always do when you are around."

"Oh, and what is that supposed to mean?" I asked, 

"nothing bad you just give off the dark eerie feeling," she said in this weird somewhat creepy voice that's when I burst out into a fit of laughter.

she just looked at me in confusion that's when I remembered the question she ignored early so I decided to ask again "so back at the school what was that"

she just sat there thinking that's when I realized she didn't even know her self " I don't know to be honest" I just nodded and left it at that

   we continued to talk until 8:30 rolled around and she slowly fell asleep. Next thing I know she was cuddling against me I froze in awkwardness once I snapped out of my trance I pushed her off with a thud do to her head hitting the ground. I couldn't help but laugh to myself Surprised that she didn't wake up and that's when I noticed that this bitch was still lightly snoring that's when I decided I would go out for a kill since it's been a few hours since my last kill. As I was looking for my next kill I was thinking of ways to get Jordan to enjoy life and that's when I came up with the idea to...