secrets

Jeff's POV

"don't fuck with me man I know your hiding something"

"..... COME IN AND SIT" slendy said with a bit of worry in his voice

I walked in and sat in the seat across from his desk "so what's going on?"

* I AM NOT FOR SURE AT THE MOMENT I JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER MY CHILD

"Why"

*BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING FAMILIAR  ABOUT THIS GIRL STOP QUESTIONING ME*

"why what do you mean something is familiar about her"

*I TOLD YOU NOT QUESTION ME* he said getting really angry as he teleported me at the double doors 

 "If only you knew all the shit this girl has been through," I said not turning around and with that, I walked out the room shutting the double doors behind me.

I walked down the stairs thinking over all the shit that slenderman had just told me until I remembered that I had left Jordan alone with the guys, I started to run down the stairs once I had gotten to the bottom of the stairs I heard Jordan  laughing I turned the corner as fast as I could almost slipping and falling only to see that the boys were playing video games with her I walked over and sat down next to the boys Jordan was sitting on the floor playing Mario carts with Ben. 

I watched as she passed ben then proceed to cross the finish line winning the game everyone got quiet waiting for Ben to flip out like he normally does but instead he laughed and held out his hand to Jordan "good game, congrats you beat me" she took his hand "thanks, you did really good

we continued to play video games for about an hour and a half until slendy teleported in front of us 

"JORDAN MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU AND JEFF PLEASE "

"yes slenderman"

"ya slendy"

with that, we were teleported to slendys office 

"SO JEFF AS YOU MAY KNOW THAT MY MANSION IS FULL RIGHT NOW MEANING THAT JORDAN HERE IS GOING TO NEED A PLACE TO STAY"

"wait I'm staying here so I don't have to go home," she asked excitedly 

"YES MY CHILD YOU WILL BE STAYING IN JEFF'S ROOM"

"WHAT!!?" me and Jordan said in unison 

"I AM SORRY MY CHILDREN BUT I HAVE NO MORE ROOMS"

i noticed that Jordan had gotten quiet so I looked over and saw that she was as red as a tomato I thought to my self *what has been up with her lately she always blushing* slenderman must have noticed because he started talking in my mind 

*I THINK SHE LIKES YOU, MY CHILD*

i looked at him in shock and said in my mind *do you think so*

*YES*

*why me though I mean look at me and I haven't been the nice's to her*

*IT ONLY TAKE LITTLE THINGS FOR SOMEONE TO LIKE YOU, MY CHILD,*

* I guess*

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT IF NOT I COULD PUT YOU WITH BEN"

"NO ..... she can stay with me "

"I'm fine with these arrangements slenderman"

"PLEASE CALL ME SLENDY"

"ok slendy"

with that, we started to head towards the double doors once we exited I decided I would show her our room we walked to the 5th floor and walked down the hallway until we made it to the end and stopped in front of my door I opened the door for Jordan she walked in and I followed behind her. 

I showed her around my room then we started to play world war 2 c.o.d she was actually really good at every game she played which surprised me she didn't seem like the gaming type. After a few games we decided to go to sleep she insisted on sleeping on the couch even though i told her I would, she is so stubborn.

I gave her a pillow and blanket she laid down I waited for her to fall asleep after about an hour and I knew she was asleep I slowly and carefully walked over toward the couch and carefully picked her up and moved her to the bed then I silently snuck out the door quickly running down the stairs to the living room grabbing BEN and Toby  "hey can you guys help me with something"

they looked at each other then back at me "what's in it for us?"

"Hmm how about waffles for toby and a new game for you elf boy"

their eyes lit up "DEAL"

"Ok let's go"

we were running through the woods until we made it to the edge of the woods we stopped and turned on our charms so we wouldn't get caught. We were walking in silents until BEN broke it.

" Soo what are we doing are we killing someone?"

"No....just wait and see"

we finally made it to jordans neighborhood  I instantly spotted the house knowing that her mother was out of town we walked through the front door and walked up to her room I had BEN and Toby take care of the body while I packed Jordan a few bags of clothes once I got to her top drawer I pulled out a bra and dangled it in front of me and then held it up to my chest acting like I had boobs I started to grope the cups of the bra next thing I knew i heard a voice say

"What the hell are you doing man"

I jump in shock and quickly moved the bra away "n-nothing"

Ben and Toby started cracking up laughing while i was blushing a dark shade of pink

once they were done I packed everything else she would need I started to walk out of the room when I noticed the drawing of the boy and girl under the willow tree. I decided to take the picture I put it in the bag with her sketchbook and pencils along with her make-up and other necessities.

"ok the body is gone and the blood is all picked up anything else?"

"Oh ya can you guys help me carry these bags?"

we headed out of the house with most of Jordans things we walked back into the woods headed to the mansion.

Once we make it to the mansion and I got all of her bags into my room I flopped onto my bed I rolled over and came face to face with Jordan i jump back and almost fall of the bed next thing i know....