Lake Laogai

Aya's POV

It's been a few days since my encounter with Iroh, my father. I can't express how happy and overjoyed I was to have seen him after 12 years. The others don't even know about him or anything about me, besides Katara who knows about my bending but that's all she knows. They don't know about Iroh and Ruka, the Fire Angel thing, and my bending is still hidden from the boys and Toph. Unless Toph knows by feeling the vibrations of the ground.

I'm gonna tell them after we find Appa because that's our main focus and I don't want any attention on myself right now. I hope they won't be upset.

A part of me wonders if Sokka and Katara knew I was adopted. From my dreams, the were both very young but they were old enough to remember things that happened back then. Sokka was three at the time so there is a possibility he knew and never told me.

At the moment, Aang and I were heading home from printing out posters of Appa. We were gonna put missing Appa posters all over the city in hopes someone would find him.

Aang and I ran into the house with well decorated posters of the missing bison. It was a beautifully designed poster.

"We found a printer to make our posters!" I smiled and showed everyone the poster as Aang smiles while pointing to it.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa!" Sokka protests and shows us his crudely drawn poster of what I think is Appa. It was difficult to tell. Katara and I attempted to hold back out laughter but it fails miserably.

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head." Aang informed him confused by the badly drawn poster.

Sokka was dismayed and points to his drawing. "This is his head."

"Why are feet coming out of it?" Katara asked, taking the poster from our brother.

Sokka snatches the poster back, indignantly. "Those are his horns!" He hangs his head. "I haven't seen him in a while, okay?"

"I think it looks just like him too me!" Toph mocks and I giggled lightly at her comment.

"Thank you, I worked really-" Sokka paused when he remembered she was blind and glares at her. "Why do you feel the need to do that?"

"Let's just stick with the professional version." Katara suggested and Sokka angrily rips up his drawing.

"Come on, let's get busy!" Aang exclaims with excitement.

——

As Aang and Momo went to give out the posters, the rest of us stayed at home. Katara, Sokka, and I played a card game, Bubbles was sleeping , and Toph is relaxing.

It didn't take much for Aang to return home and he was anxious to know if anyone has came by with news about Appa.

"I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa?" Aang asked, approaching the table we were at.

"It's only been a day. Just be patient." Katara told him and Aang sits at the table with a frown.

Knock Knock

Aang shoots up with excitement. "Wow, you're right! Patience really pays off!" Aang runs over to the door and opens it. "Joo Dee?"

I forgot to mention that when I left the party that Aang, Katara, Sokk, and Toph were revealed to some shocking news about this city. We were all right about it, the Dai Li agents, Hung, and Long Feng know about the war, but are keeping it a secret from everyone. Since that night, we are being watched by the Dai Li and if we mention anything about this war then we will be expelled. Also, when they saw Joo Dee she looked different then when we first met her.