Fun 1/2

Is it just me or guys who can drive hot? Because for some reason when I find out a guy I find attractive can drive he becomes 10x more attractive.

Like when they reverse with one hand. Ugh please tell me Guk can drive because that would be amazing.

"That's a weird kink Yoongs." Jimin says sipping his drink as he slightly looks away judging me.

"I- it's not a kink."

"Are you sure because everytime Hoseok reverses you are this close to marrying him." Jin puts his index and thumb close together trying to show the distance.

Hoseok against the mirror in his practice room. Sweaty hair pushed back, his shirt is off and he's just in a pair of sweats.

"Oh cause you're one to talk..." I mumble making Hoseok raise an eyebrow and Hyung wack my arm.

"Just because I find something hot doesn't make it a kink. The sun is hot"

"I know I am and I've see many people calling me their kinks. It's just driving though I don't think it's hot enough to qualify as a kink." He grabs his backpack and walks out the door. The three of us chasing after him to his room.

💪👶

Hey Hyung you busy?

Wouldn't call it busy but not free

Oh

Wanting to hang out again?

Just a little
You're very relaxing

Why thank you
What are you doing anyway?

Watching Hoseok dance and talking about ideal types
Or Jimin and I were

Ah my ideal type makes people think I'm straight

Oh yeah tell Jimin he left his Jacket and shoe at my place and that he's fucking tiny

"Jimin you left your shit at Jeongguk's place!"

"Jeongguk ? Who's th-"

"You're texting your boyfriend again? That's the forth time today Hyung."

"He's not my boyfriend and that's a fat ass lie. Anyway he you're the size of a toddler."

"Whatever.."

💪👶

Hyung did I leave my plaid shirt at your place?

That day you decided to wear four layers in 90 degree weather?

Yeah is it there?

Yeah is it there?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This one?

Keep it Hyung
You can keep it

You can have it back

I-
It looks good on you keep it

Thanks

Uh Hyung wanna go driving with me this week end?

Where?

Beach

I'm done

Cool see you then
We'll leave at 1:00
I'll probably be early though

I'm down with that too

Bye then

Bye

I'll see you tomorrow

Yeah tomorrow

"You guys are fucking sick, I hope you know that." I didn't notice the grin on my face until it started to hurt.

Damn Jeongguk really makes me smile like this.

HomeрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ