If its over

"Y-you love me?" I stutter out confusedly. I heard him but I'm not sure I did. He...loves me? Like me as in Jeon Jeongukk? How? Why?

"I could ask you the same thing, but that'd be dumb since I know the answer,"

**
Weeks later we were still in the hospital, we were getting better quickly but we were still sick, like deathly. So it'll take time.

"You have visitors," Doc called through the cracked door. I was seated on Jungkook's lap, which I always am but my head rest on his shoulder

"Who could it be? He asked finger pulling shirt back up my shoulders.

"I don't know if only our friends told us they were coming." I try no to squirm as he pressed down on a fresh hickey

"Multiple times" I pecked his lips and one by one they came in. Shielding Taehyung's eyes because he's the youngest now. NOT innocent but the youngest.

"From all five of them." Hoseok rolls his eyes and sits down on Jungkook's bed. For some reason, his bed is less comfortable than mine. We don't sleep in his though.

"This is the exact reason we did it, so we wouldn't walk in on you guys getting it on,"

"We aren't getting it on I'm simply sitting on his lap," I've turned myself around so I'm facing them and only sitting on one of his thighs. One of his hands are still pressing on my neck.

"you guys are gross as fuck,"Hoseok scrunched his nose in disgust as he laughed.

"But he's a virgin..." Jin mumbles under his breath once everything quiets down. I'm ready to fucking die. Or kill him. No kill him then die. I'm too old to be a virgin.

"Yoongi?...how? He's a total power bottom, think about him being under you, " Namjoon said confused, something flashed on Jin's face while Kook pushed down harder and I let out a whimper.

"I think Jeongukk would mind you talking about his boyfriend under you,"seokjin said through his teeth. I want to laugh but how Jungkook's fingers are working on the bruises I shouldn't open my mouth at all.

"But he's right though, I'm a switch but I don't think I'd ever want to get my ass drilled again after fucking Yoongi, I mean look at him."

"I.GET. IT! My boyfriend is a hot twink with a nice ass, everyone wants to tuck him, too fucking bad you can't, he's gonna stay a virgin until he decides otherwise thank very much, I think you're time her is done!"

"N-no Jeongukk we didn't mean it like that! I was trying to say you guys couldn't because he's a virgin. Not that-"

"I know what you meant Hyung, I'm not upset at you, I just- Listen keep your boyfriend under control or I will, I love Joon but that ain't it," Seokjin visibly stiffens but nods. He quickly leaves and through the glass you can see Jimin apologize. NamJoon just rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I don't know why I'm apologizing but I am.

"Oh baby no! No no no, you did nothing wrong, I'm not as upset as I seem, once I said it I felt better, I just wanted them gone."

As we leaned in closer the door opened and doc came in, Clipboard in hand smile on his face or in his eyes. His face the same as always.

"We just got the results back and you guys are both 100% flower and blood free. No more throwing up close and blood. No more passing out in random places, I hope you guys the best of luck, you're friends discharged you before they left, your stomachs are still weak so I wouldn't recommend sex or eating a lot, you'd be surprised how many people are cured from it then come back with in the first week of throwing up! Like well yeah you filled it with cum after it having nothing but flowers!" Though a bit weird we like our doctor and don't plan on changing him.