❤1❤

Today my day was like a nightmare which i want to erase but it cant be erased i assume its my destiny ....

Few hours before

Khushi will you please come to my library my step dad  said oh god there must not be any trouble for me whenever dad call me like this its something horrible for me....

I was praying and reached for the door i knocked come in...taking a deep sigh i went 

You called me dad... take a seat there

He handed me a blue file i have no clue what to do... he said open and read it carefully....

I started reading it with each page my tears are forming and my heart beats increases no it cant be i said little rudely but alas it was....

The file was about business deal between him and the great businessmen  ARAV MALLIK he want me as his daughter in law for his one and only son ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. In turn he will provide support to our business or i said my dads business.i cant believe my dad will do this to me.

I was sitting  in a car which was big enough to accommodate  seven people .everything  was blurred out for me I was out of my thought when a cold thing touched my neck mangalsutra he tied it was when I looked at his face  I must say he is  handsome  and breathtakingly hot..

Next he marked me his by putting vermillion on my forehead.I was irritated by his continuous staring will you stop staring at me ? I said in a low tone .he comes out of his dreamland after hearing my voice.

My mother said my daughter is stubborn sometimes don't take her words seriously ...now it's my dad's  turn he said please take care of my daughter son in law ...I was burning inside by their fakeness ...

Don't tell me what to do...she is my wife I will take care of her ..she is my life more than my responsibility you don't have to worry ...I was stunned  by his words do he really like this than again the contract came in mind.....

In car I was crying not for leaving my family but because they sold me for there own profit ...

Khushi a husky  voice reached my ear ..yeah that's my husband he forward a handkerchief  towards me ..I know how it feel to be sold for business profit. 

I was again stunned how he ..do he reads minds ....before I could ask about his acceptance  the car stopped before a big mansion ..time to enter my new home silently hoping to get the love and care which I always craved for....

He hold my hand so I could easily get off the car ...why he is this much caring it felt opposite of what the outside world knows about him and shows him why they call him the ruthless and mercy less person.....my thoughts are broken when anjali screamed bhai and bhabhi came ....

She is quite lovely girl and here she come holding a thali my mother in law...

She is gem I feel motherly instinct  from her..

She does the article of us and blessed a happy life together...than she asked chote pick Khushi and take her to yours room.I smiled listening his nick name ....he obliged and little he hesitate  and asked my permission by his eyes which I granted by a small nod and in next moment I was in his arms something  give me goosebumps as his hands are around my waist giving me sensation  .....

We reached near a door  it's our room Khushi ...he said in his husky voice damn I can die by his voice and these sensations which are running inside my body......

It's our first night I was scared... anjali tease us a lot and at last ARNAV gave her his card to spend how much she wants .....it was a ritual ...he locked the door and turned towards me Khushi go and change its very heavy gesturing  my bridal dress I love this bridal dress and asked him who designed it ....

No one else can design bride dress for you Khushi  ..I didn't gave right to anyone for my wife ....only I have rights on you......

After changing he move towards bathroom and changed than he arranged his things for morning I guess ...he was moving towards couch I was staring at him what he is doing...he said Khushi sleep you must be tired ...do have some work? I asked

No I must going to sleep?why on couch than..so you can sleep there comfortably...

Damn this bed is too big for me  ....umm..

Wo.....

Khushi you can share anything with me ask whatever you want without any hesitation. .

Sleep on the bed ....saying this I turn towards bed and laid down after a minute the other side of bed shifted I know he laid now....

Good night Khushi ...he said good night and with this sleep took over me......