❤20❤

They both are fine...we did the surgery and we had to wait till she opens her eyes...

The relief took over me...wait they both....

What do you mean by they both are fine..? Mr arnav your wife and your child...your wife is pregnant...a newly pregnancy. ....

What my khushi is pregnant..my baby....I m going to be a father.....

Four days after the accident

I was sitting near khushi's  bed holding her hands ....thank you khushi for giving me such a wonderful gift....I kept my hand on her belly and said..

Baby your mom is so strong ..we will always protect you and you have to bring your mom back to us soon..

Mom came in she tried to make me agree to go home and get some rest...

She said...arnav you are here since the accident ..go home freshen up and take rest then come back...look how you are...

No mom i cant leave her here alone...i m okay here...with her beside me i m okay...

---------------------
Khushi pov

There is darkness around me though i can hear arnav voice he is talking to me and the baby.....he knows now...
I tried to open my eyes but my body denies and sleep took over me once more..

I can hear arnav is talking to someone...

Do everything put each charges he shouldnt have single way to come out...
He has to pay and the evidence we needed are with aman talk to him...

I want that bustard to be in jail for his whole life he messed with my family and my child.....

I tried to move my hand to my belly but i cant nothing is moving....

I opened my eyes and arnav was sleeping putting his head on my bed and sitting on chair...i tried to reach him ...my body pains....
I tried once more and touched his head he instantly woke up....

He looks so tired ....like he havent sleep from days....

Hi....i said...

He said hey and hugged me in another second..i missed you ...how much time you had taken to woke up...
Since when i am here...

He looked at his watch and said five days...you are here from five days...
He was going to say something when the nurse came in and seeing me awake she called the doctor...

A lady came
hello mrs arnav ...its good to see you awake ...how are you feeling..

Fine little bit pain and hungry...

The pain will be there for sometime i will prescribe you some pain killers....

Did it good with the you know...

Yes mrs arnav its okay to take...and we have to schedule your monthly appointments ..

After examining me she leaved...
Arnav was sitting holding my hand i was laid on the bed...
He kissed my knuckles and a lone tear make its way out...

Arnav...are you ....why...look i am fine...

Khushi i thought i will never have you back..the way you were lying on the ground cold with blood...

With saying that he putted his hand on my belly and sayed i failed to protect our child....

No you didnt arnav you didnt know about the baby ...i wanted to tell you but then all this happened....

I cant risk anjali and her child i know how much you love them....and keeping my hand on my belly i said the baby is fighter i kept him/her protected...i covered myself to protect our love ..

But khushi what about our baby and you...didnt you thought about me what will i do if something happen to you...

promise me you are not going to do anything like this ever again...
I know i have been acring all jerk these days not talking to you i m sorry for that...
But today i promise you that i will always listen to you whether i m angry or not...i will protect you and our child..

My eyes were feeling heavy the medicine
Started its work...
Arnav you should too go home and take rest....

No i am okay here you sleep..i will sleep on the couch....
That ouch is good but its not for him..he is looking so tired...

I patted my hand on the bed making space for him...
Khushi no....thats a no..i dont want to hurt you...

Arnav nothing is going to happen ...come here with you i will sleep well...from last many days you didnt take me in your arms....

My last words did the work and he came beside me and put his one hand around my head as a pillow and another on my belly....

Thank you khushi for everything and for making me a father...he kissed my forehead and whisper good night baby sleep well.....

And with this my eyes were closed...

Now a days arnav is so attentive and control freak..he didnt let me do anything...not even picking up books..
.
Khushi these are heavy tell i will bring it to you...

Seriously arnav books are heavy....stop treating me like i  made up of some rare glass....i am all okay and i can do some work...

He was going to say something but i sat on his lap and put his hands around me and said..
We are okay ..nothing is going to happen when baby's father is here...

First of all khushi you didnt tell me anything like others you dont show tantrums like cravings....
I am dying to live those things where in night you will make me get up and order to bring something for you...
Your mood swings....

Arnav you didnt let that thing come up...dont you know....
From the day i came back home...every single thing is present in our room...
How on earth i will demand when you bring it before hand...

After few days........

Arnav pov...

Around mid night i heard some sobbing...
I turned towards my right and tried to sleep again but the sobbing start to increase....
I get up from bed to check and after looking around i found khushi on the pool side...

And there i was shocked....

How it is....

After this one more chapter will be and the story will come to an end