❤21❤

Sitting in garden looking at them while they are playing ....
A smile playing on my face...this is my life...

I still remember those days......

Flashback....

I was up in mid night and searched for chocolate and chips...and they were not in the cupboard...
I moved towards pool side ....my eyes filled up with waters....

I started crying god knows why ..arnav came near me cupping my face asking me is i m not well.
What happened.
Khushi tell me...why the hell you are crying..

He looked around pool side the mess i created ..there was all the things which were in cupboard and fridge that i brought to divert my mind from chocolates and chips...

Arnav there is no chips left..i want chocolate now...i said between sobs..
He didnt said anything but his face expression was WHAT THE ....

he moved inside room and called someone..whom he is calling at this time.after sometime the door bell ring...
I glance at the watch its 2 in the morning....i asked him not to go what if someone came to harm him...he laughed and went out..

He came and my eyes light up ...there were chips packs and chocolates ....
I run towards him and he scolded me..dont forget you cant run like this...

After fulling my craving for chips i went to sleep...that was my first and last craving and tanturm in pregnancy as after this arnav kept everything check ....

Everyone was happy anjali di son was so adorable i spent most of my time around him...thinking of our baby ...

The day finally came the delivery...
I was in lot of pain but arnav was going crazy around and thats make me more tensed...

The delivery was complicated a bit ...a bit means while delivering the baby i was slowly drifting for sleep...

My pulses were going down ..arnav was shouting on doctors to do something....
I dont want to die i...i want to see my baby....

Khushi .....baby you have to be with me...we have to be present for our baby....you cant leave us...

I closed my eyes for a moment and then a shrill cry came out....
Yes my baby ......
I closed my eyes..

When i opemed my eyes i got the most beautiful view our baby was in his daddy's arm sleeping peacefully....

Arnav looked at me and came near and sat beside me while carefully placing the baby in my arms and surround us in his protective arm..

Thank you khushi for this .....i love you both...

My thoughts were broke with the sound of chuckling and i know they are coming back....

Our daughter arushi with her father holding his finger taking baby steps...
Arnav set beside me and keeping his hand on my belly ....how is my baby doing in there...
He must be sleeping now...i said...

Yes i m pregnant after lot of convincing to arnav...he saod okay for another baby...

I remember after arushi i told him that i want a boy like you..he looked at me for sometime and said no...

Arnav...but

no khushi i said no thats it ..i dont want you to go through that pain again...after seeing you there on the verge of dieing i cant..
He was not ready after seeing me in delivery room...

Deep down i know he too wants to have another baby...

After lot of efforts here i m carrying our baby....

After arushi born we shifted to new home arnav wants to start fresh ....

In night i was in study room and arnav was with arushi in bedroom..
Arushi is much close to his daddy...they team up always...

I was going through my diary....that no one knows about..i started writing it when i married him...

I still remember our first meeting....the anger and fights...
Showing love to me and in another moment shatter it all down...

He think of me first as i m here for his money..
The first gift a red saree from him...
His being jealous about luv and nk...

Going for trip with him ....
His accident which made me scared...
The accident which bring us close so close that we our here being parents of one and another on its way...

Never thought that my life will change like this ...being on a rollercoaster life with arnav beside me always...

The end.......

I would like to thank you each and every one who are reading this story...without you guys i may not complete it....
The journey has to be end somewhere so this is it...