❤8❤

Dedicated to RaginiKumari4...
Thank you for ur lovely wish for me ..dear😘😍

--------------------------------------------

Nk ji came near us "is this true Khushi ji "I lower my eyes I couldn't tell him lie...he just hugged me and asked me about why I didn't say this to anyone....(cause I m always get this kind of treatment worse than this so how can I expect something different..why I have some hopes on arnav ji there is a feeling that there is something else which is hidden from me )my eyes were brimmed with tears and a lonely tear makes its way ...NK ji hugged me and consoled me to be brave and said sorry ...
I looked at him why is he saying sorry to me ...he duesed my questions and asked me to wait ...

  We bid  byee to luv and we stayed there to talkhe told me that part of arnav ji life which was hidden with them only they two knows now including me..

(khushi ji arnav didnt hurt you for the contract thing he did that to make you stay away from him..he didnt want anyone to be near around his heart ...he was heart broken once and now he turned like this he couldnt afford another heart break...he loved someone from his bottom heart but she cheated on him.she was after his money and after some year it was found that she is no more...he loved her alot and no one knows about it..he was adamnt that he will never marry and let someone to play with his heart ....he is a soft person the thing is after that girl he caged his own heart...
He likes you khushi ji alot but he will not say this he is afraid...for another heart break...just give him the needed assurance and you will see a different arnav ...)
If you didnt Believe me than see him when you talk with a guy you will know...his actions says everything khushi ji...
I hope you will forgive him and ....not letting him complete i kept my hand on his and said i had forgiven him..along back...
Thank you nk ji for telling me everything..

when we entered home there were some preparation going on...I asked maa about it as she told me "khushi beta it's for anjali's child "I arranged all the things and took the charge for everything and asked maa to take rest I will handle....I worked for non stop and I skipped my meal I went out for some ingredients which were not at home...

After setting all things in drawing room I took charge of kitchen ..I was hell tired but I don't want to disturb anjali and maa..so I start preparing everything by my own ...when I was about to start the preparation for sweet dish maa came and stopped me ...
"Khushi go get ready everyone is ready "I nodded and was moving towards my room when maa " umm Khushi help anjali to get ready and for you I have kept a saree in anjali's room wear that."..I nodded..

In anjali's room I helped her to get dressed and then I took the saree that maa gave...It was indeed lovely one I loved it...I wear it really fast and started with my makeup a little one not much ...I let my hair open today after a long time..
When i came out of green room anjali complimented that someone will get a heart attack today.
I blushed knowing what she is implying...
We came down and everyone was peresent ...anjali sit with shyam ji and they began the pooja...
Maa said me to get mango Leafs from pool side ...i headed for pool side and caught some mango leafs and when i turned i was stunned as arnav ji was so close too me...
Without breaking eye contact he started moving in my direction and i taking back steps...
I hit the wall and he was coming closer something differrent was in his eyes the way he looks its different i feel like my heart would stop amy moment ...he caged me between his hands and his one hand on my cheeks moving my hair from face ...other hand on my waist...
He slowly coming close leaving on gap between us and i know whats coming next...my legs were weak now my stomach already have some butterflies dancing...
"you look beautiful...but dont wear this again i cant control ...its my favourite color..." i dont want to do something which you and i both regret in some ways...
Its hard for  me to control seeing you like this.....
His grip was loose now and i thought to run else things will be more difficult ...
With that on mind i pushed him and moved away but my bad i was hit by the table and twist my leg ..
Aah.....my tears makes there way it was paining alot...
I cant even stand when a hand came towards me...yes  the hand which i never expected to come for my help...
He made me sit on near chair ...
"arnav ji i have to give this to maa ...i cant move can you please just give it to her" he nodded ...he started moving " arnav ji dont tell anyone about this..i dont want anyone to worry."
He marched out of room..
I was trying to get up and move towards couch in room and to treat my ankle..i stumble and was ready to be on floor but that never happend instead of landing on floor i was in air...
He gently carried me towards the couch and made me sit ...
He held my leg on his foot and slowly he lefting my saree so he can have better look of my ankle...
"it will pain little okay"...i nodded the pain was Unbearable he gripped my ankle and in swift motion he twisted it it pained alot and i cried out but after a moment the pain was not there....
I looked at him he was close enough " why are you still here ... I m okay now you can go"..."if you leave my hand then i will leave na"
At his comment my eyes wander  towards his hand which i gripped very tightly when did this happen...
My brain and heart are not in my control when he is near me...
I left his hand in a moment though i like holding his hand it made me feel secure and give me unwanted feelings....
-------------------------------------------------

Tell me how it is?
Some short moments with different style like it was in show....
U will get some Glimpse of arshi moments from the show...
I am not just well and dont know how the above update is kindly ignore if its not good...
Any suggestions? you can freely give ur views i would like to put it in our story its not entirely my story its our
I just dont want to skip the update so i did it somehow...hope to get well soon..
Till then stay happy, healthy nd safe..😘😍