❤7❤

During our dinner anjali Di turned and start running towards her room..I run too to check her...she was throwing up in bathroom...I held her back and started rubbing her back to soothe her pain ....after puking I helped her to clean her face and took her to bed and make her lay down ...
I waited there till she fell sleepy...

.I didn't want to move to our room but I didn't come up with other idea..so I turned towards my room and as  I open the door arnav ji was siting on bed with his laptop and some files. ..I went towards the bathroom to change ..when I came out a rnav ji was no longer in room ...he is near pool area working.maybe he leave so I can sleep on bed but I m not going to sleep here ..I choose recliner and took out a quilt from wardrobe and laid on that...I felt a sleep soon because of travelling. ..

In middle of night I felt thirsty I took the jug but it was empty ..so I went down to fetch water when I was in kitchen  I heard some noise thought it must be wind but it came once more louder like someone banged with something in darkness ....I took a knife in hand ....
Fear gripped me but I moved towards the drawing room to light the room so I can see easily everything as I moved I bang with a person and with eyes closed I started shouting thief thief  but the voice was not only mine but his too...

Everyone came down and lights were on..  I removed my hand from my eyes and same the other person does....
We both said  in unison to call police  "he is thief/she is thief"

WHAT!!!!!!I'm not a thief. ..the person said the same ...everyone  was laughing than nani told me that he is NK his grand child arnav's cousin and she told him that  I'm arnav's  wife ...khushi..
He forwarded his hand towards me and i shook it.. "It was nice meeting you NK ji."..
Me too khushi ji.we all moved towards drawing room to have a chat nani told me he stays in spain and now he will stay here...as his studies are over..
We all chatted for some time and everyone just moved towards there room..
"Khushi ji good night and sorry for earlier...NK ji no need good night...i said but he said a dialogue ..."aise bade bade desho mein choti choti batien hoti rehti h ..dont tell me nk ji you are a fan of srk..you too khushi ji " i nodded we both were happy to someone like us..we bid byee...

When i went to room arnav ji was awake and moving from one place to another in anger..when he sense my presence he stopped and said " where the hell were you...what took you so long to reach here"..i was going to answer but i didnt and moved towards recliner and closed my eyes ...

Next morning after freshen up I went down and on my way to kitchen I was collided with nk ji. he was coming from outside ...looking at him I got to knew he went for jog...
"Good morning  khushi ji..good mrng nk ji..shall I make coffee for you?umm Khushi ji let's make tea ..I ll make for both of us"..as others were not up till now ..so we both went in kitchen ....he is really good with kitchen things...

We chatted about our college our crushes and funny incidents...I kind have a brotherly feeling from him...he is caring and sweet...
He announce that the tea is ready let's go out in garden and have it there.."Khushi ji can you grab some snacks chips I am hungry. I grabbed the chips and seeing chips my appetite came alive..they were my favourite  flavours...I told him that these are my favourite and it turns out to be his too.."why we are meeting this late we are like same "..after some time we entered inside the home and to us everyone was up and are on dinning table ...we came  all laughing ..maa asked looks like someone found perfect company now.. we both nodded like a child...
(I felt too happy after the month alone with arnav ji in misery..with that I looked at him ...he was looking at us angrily. ..)

After finishing breakfast arnav ji called me aloud so everyone can listen and I Couldn't deny.."go beta look what he wants " ji maa
As I entered the room he said Khushi I couldn't find my files did you see them.. (rolling my eyes I know he is doing this deliberately but I didn't say anything and open the cabinet in wardrobe where he keeps all his files my eyes felt on the single rose lying there with a sorry note it makes me smile but I composed my self giving his files with a face that I didn't see any thing)
He came close to me and my body start to shiver he was coming close and close I closed my eyes and a ring disturb my thoughts..oh it's my phone I hurriedly grabbed and seeing the caller I'd my face brimmed moving to pool side  I receive the call "hi luv ..how are you"."cut the crap. .you came back and didn't inform me..I have a lot to tell you ....""you sounds different luv what happens tell me na..."meet me at our place in 1 hour but alone "....okay coming ...with that I went to bathroom to change and came downstairs to go..I informed maa about meeting luv and went from there..

NK met me outside he was going somewhere so he asked me where I m going I told him about the place and he said "Khushi ji come sit I am going towards that area I will drop you and after that I will pick you back ..."okay...when I entered I saw she was sitting there I went to her a d she engulfed me in hug ..I missed you so much...me too..
We ordered our favourite drinks and burger and chips....she asked about me and arnav I tackle that and asked her about her news and she showed me her hand....omg you are engaged how when who's the lucky man...you didn't even told me about this...
She told me everything the guy is none other than our college mate ravi...finally he got some strength and proposed you...
We chatted and now it's my turn to tell her about me and arnav ji and I can't lie to her so I tell her everything from starting till now...she was shocked and angry but what shock me was mirror image of the person standing behind me...
NK ji .......

Do tell me about the update....
Do you want an arshi moment if yes tell me...
🌟⭐do vote if u liked the update....
What you think khushi feels for arnav ??

Any suggestion?
Stay healthy ,happy and safe 😙😘