1 - booboo

Taehyung POV

"Oof" I said falling off my bed as my alarm went off and hitting my knee on my bed side table. "Owieeeee~" I cried cus it hurt :'(. Well, I was sleeping upside down facing the footboard of my bed. I got ready with the pain still on my knee, I think the pain will stay for a few days. I'm gonna wear this to school: (I'm wearing shorts because it's super hot and sunny today)

 I'm gonna wear this to school: (I'm wearing shorts because it's super hot and sunny today)

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom saw the bruise on my knee and ran to me "OMG are you okay baby? What happened?"She said trying to find a bandaid. "Umm... I got a booboo and it hurts a little...."I said in a sobbing tone. She put the bandaid on and I headed straight to the dining table to eat. I had Pikachu pancakes with a strawberry milkshake. DELICIOUSLY DELICIOUS 😋

My brother Namjoonie hyung woke up and took me to school by his car since he will just drop me off and then go to university

My brother Namjoonie hyung woke up and took me to school by his car since he will just drop me off and then go to university. My brother said he wants to buy an apartment for me and him to live so we don't have to live with momma and dada. I think that's pretty cool so I might have more room from my plushies. "When does school finish Taebear?" Namjoonie hyung asked me, "ummmm 2:45 pm" "ok I'll come stand in front of the school to pick you up during my lunch time okay?" "Sure!!"
Before I got out of the car he called me "Taehyungie! Don't get hurt again like today morning! Be careful!" "Okay hyungie! I will, bye bye!" I said back.

He dropped me off and I entered the building. Class started in 5 mins so I decided to head to my locker to grab some books for the next lesson.

I grabbed my books and closed the locker. I headed to the water fountain since I was a bit thirsty. When the bell rang, I walked back with my books in my hand to class when suddenly and someone rushed past me bumping into me and making me fall and made all my books drop. I was gonna be late. To make matters worse, he had a can of Cola in his hand and guess what, HE SPILLED IT ON MEEEE :,( 😭😭😭

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!~" I cried as I dropped to my knees rubbing my eyes with my fists. "OH MY GAWD I AM SOSOSO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY?!"
I didn't reply as I was still crying.

Jungkook POV
I didn't know what to do so I reached my hand trying to guide him to the bathroom to help him clean up but he was still crying. I decided to slowly pick him up bridal style and took him to the bathroom. He stopped crying. I placed on the counter and waited for him to say something as I took a bunch of tissue paper to dry him off. I felt so bad that I just ruined a poor little cute boy's day...

"T-thank you..." he mumbled, it was so cute~ "I'm sorry again... I didn't mean to" "this is my favourite jumper but it's okay cus your a very nice person for helping me out!~" he said super duper cutely that made me almost melt, "okay how about this, I was your clothes and you can wear my hoodie" "then... what will you wear?"he pouted, "I will wear my extra white t-shirt that I always bring to school just in case" "you're a superherooo!!! -OMG were late!!!" I gave him my hoodie and put his wet-with-Cola top in my bag so I can wash it for him. Suddenly he gave me a quick little kiss on the cheek. "Are you okay?! You're all red!!!" He said worriedly and checking my forehead" "Oh I-I'm ok" I took his hand off my head.

Taehyung POVI pulled his arm as I got off the counter table and ran to class, we were about 5-10 mins late!

Taehyung POV
I pulled his arm as I got off the counter table and ran to class, we were about 5-10 mins late!

I stopped in front of the class door and turned to him who was all red, I guess he was blushing hehe~

"Wait...what class do you have now?" I said as I might have brought him to the wrong class. "Class... 1A" "yay we're in the same class!". As I opened the door
The teacher glared at me, she looked like she was going to shout at me. But before she even spoke, Jungkook entered "Excuse me miss, it was my fault he was late, can you please forgive us?" He said smiling. The teacher forgave us.

I sat down in my seat and noticed that I didn't know his name. "Oh, are you the new student?" Said the teacher. "Uhh yeah" the boy who helped me replied. "Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" "Yeah sure, ummm I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I'm 16 and I'm a transfer student from Japan"

All the girls were just looking at him like a candy bar... they wanted to eat him haha because they were drooling. I like chocolate bars too, specially Snickers.

The teacher suddenly spoke and said "there's a seat next to Taehyung at the back, you can sit there. Can you raise your hand Taehyung?" I put my hand up to signal him. He walked up to his seat right next to me at the back and said "Hi, so you are... Taehyung, right?"
I blushed and said "yup, you're Jungkook? I thought you were 19 or something... you are such a nice person... thank youuuuu~" i whispered.

They already like eachother, how noice ;)