5 - Muslce kook

Jungkook POV
As I was tucking him in bed with his Cooky plushie, Taehyung slowly moved and was being chaotic in his sleep. "Hey Kookie, can you stay over please? I'm scared of the dark..." "ok taebaby, I'll sleep right next to your bed on the couch ok?" He said to make sure Taehyung doesn't get uncomfortable. "Noooo~please sleep with me in my bed and hug meeeee~" Taehyung was whining.

Taehyung POV
I slowly sat up and took off the t-shirt and was left with shorts because I don't wear clothes while sleeping... it's vewy uncomfortable. Jungkook was approaching my bed and pulled the blanket up to snuggle in. I wanted jungkook's shirt off as it might be bad for him plus I wanted to see if he had abs too so I tugged on his shirt "yes a baby?" "Can you take off your shirt? Pweaseeee~" he nodded and took of his shirt quickly and embraced me in to cosy hug as I put my arm around his broad chest. He had rock hard abs and they were so detailed. He slowly put his arms around my waist pulling me closer and put me to sleep by stroking my hair gently, "I love you baby, you're so cute" he whispered. "I love you tooo~" and we slept.

Author POV
The next day was the weekend and Jungkook woke up before Taehyung. Jungkook took a peek at Taehyung's sleepy face "awww I can look at him for every second of my life". He slowly got up and went to the kitchen and started making some strawberry jelly pudding and a pink milkshake, knowing he loved sweet food. He went to make himself some pancakes and pink milkshake too, after he got the breakfast ready, he saw Taehyung come down the stairs with a pillow in his hand dragging it across the floor and the other hand rubbing his eyes lightly.

He was still in his shorts without a shirt which showed off his pink nipples and his little baby stomach. "Goodmowning, What are you doing Kookie?" He asked cutely in a morning voice, "morning baby, I'm preparing breakfast, here's yours" Jungkook put the plate of food in front of Taehyung and he ate it quickly. After eating Taehyung shouted "finished!!!" Jungkook gave a little peck after they both finished eating their breakfast. Taehyung giggled.

"Hey you want to go to the park today?" Asked Jungkook, since today was Saturday there is nothing to do. "Yesss how did you know I always go to the park on Saturdays?" "Lucky guess, okay baby let's get dressed and gooooo~"Jungkook said happily at the sight of his baby's happiness.

They dressed in these outfits:

They quickly headed out and walking toward the park

They quickly headed out and walking toward the park. Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand while walking and arrived at the park.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung while he headed to sit in a bench and Taehyung ran off to the monkey bars. "Kookie! Looook at meee, I can do the monkey bars!" He said as he went swiftly climbing through the bars without a problem. Jungkook was very proud of his baby and approached him. He gave a little kiss on his forehead as Taehyung giggled and gave a kiss back to jungkooks cheek (by tippie toeing since he is smaller that him) "now can you push me on the swings pwease?" He said with his puppy eyes 👀.

Jungkook was pushing Taehyung "yayyy higherrrrrr" "okayy baby if you say so" as he went higher Taehyung was about to fly off "kook!" to nowhere when Jungkook noticed he ran like naruto to him and grabbed him. "Waaaahhh~ I got scared...." he sobbed in jungkooks arms "it's okay baby, I caught you, now let's go get some ice cream" "I don't have money Kookie" "it's okay I'll pay for you okay? Because I loveeeee you", he kissed his forehead and headed towards the ice cream truck.

"What do you want baby?"Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, "I want a strawberry ice cream cone with sprinkles!!" Taehyung whispered back. "Ok may we have a strawberry ice cream cone with sprinkles and one chocolate ice cream cone please" Jungkook asked the ice cream man. "Sure, that will be... £2" "thank you!!" They politely said to he man. "Have a nice day you two" "we will" replied Jungkook while walking away to an empty bench. It was super sunny so they were eating their ice cream quickly.

Taehyung was eating it and licking it while Jungkook just stared at him. You know how dirty minded he is right? "What?" Taehyung asked. "Oh uhhhh...there's some ice cream on your face" Jungkook approached his face and licked it off of Taehyung. "Mmm I should've got the strawberry one". Taehyung let him lick his ice cream to taste his strawberry one. And Jungkook obviously licked it and said "it tastes like you Taebaby" Taehyung blushed at what Jungkook said and they both later finished their ice cream. "Thank you for the ice cream Kookie" "no problem"Jungkook bent down in front of Taehyung and signalled him to a piggy back ride.

Taehyung got on and they both said with their fists in the air "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND" and they blasted off to Taehyung's home.

Author note:
How do you guys like the story so far?

Author note: How do you guys like the story so far?