6 - tag

Author POV
The couple arrived home and Jungkook placed Taehyung on the floor gently. They took their shoes off and plopped in the couch. Taehyung went up to the kitchen and made some refreshing orange juice and handed one two Jungkook.

"Hey taetae when is your family gonna come home??" Jungkook asked as he took sips of his orange juice. "Ummm... I don't actually know when but they are at the hospital for my dad since he got into a c-car accident while going to work..." Taehyung placed his juice on the table and took a pillow hiding his face to not show any tears since he said he wanted to be strong about it.

"Ah... it's okay.. we'll visit him tomorrow morning if you like?" Jungkook said with a smile as he went to Taehyung, holding his cheecks with his BIG hands.

"Yay!!!" Taehyung happily said as he quickly gulped down the juice. "Kookie, let's play a game!" "What game babe?" "Ummmmm tag! You're it!" Taehyung tapped his shoulder and ran away slowly to the kitchen hiding behind the counter while his head was peeking up.

Jungkook saw him and lowly walked to the counter and almost caught him but Taehyung is very fast, he barely made it but ran off to his HUGE plushie collection and hid beyond the toys.

Taehyung ran so fast that Jungkook didn't see Taehyung anymore, "TaeTae you can't hide for long" and TaeHyung giggled because he was hidden for atleast 2 minutes (it kinda turned into hide and seek) Jungkook heard Taehyung's giggles and followed h...

Taehyung ran so fast that Jungkook didn't see Taehyung anymore, "TaeTae you can't hide for long" and TaeHyung giggled because he was hidden for atleast 2 minutes (it kinda turned into hide and seek) Jungkook heard Taehyung's giggles and followed his voice. When he found Taehyung, he said "I wonder where TaeTae is... DEFINETLY not hiding among the toys riiiiiighttt?" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Taehyung by now was laughing and giggling so much Jungkook quickly removed the toys to reveal a beautiful angel sitting right in the middle of the wall with a cute boxy smile plastered in his angelic face. "There you are!" Jungkook said as he picked him up in his embrace and kissed him on the cheeks many times. "Haha you took sooo long! TaeTae is the best at this game!" Jungkook said as he stood back up. "We will see about that" said Jungkook tagging him and running up and down while Taehyung started running to catch him.

Jungkook is quicker than Taehyung, so as he was chasing the elder (Jungkook is older by a few months) Taehyung tripped and fell on the sofa "ahhh! Stooooop~ it's not fairrr! You're too quick" said the whining Taehyung sitting on the couch and pouting. Jungkook came closer to Taehyung to make him win and be happy. Taehyung looked up and tagged him "gotcha!" Taehyung smiled and giggled. "Well done baby! You are the best at this game!" Jungkook said as he gave a little peck on Taehyung's lips. After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung's stomach rumbled.

"Are you hungry Tae?" He asked the younger as they both heard the sound. Taehyung nodded. "Let's eat some spaghetti!" Said Jungkook clueless of who and how they're gonna make some. "Ummm I don't really know how to cook... plus I'm scared of cooking" said Taehyung. "Don't worry I'll cook!, you can go play fortnite while I'm making dinner. Said Jungkook as he guided him to the living room. Taehyung sat down, picked up his controller and started playing.

Jungkook did say he will cook but that mean he knows how to cook. He took out his phone and went to google and typed 'How to make spaghetti', he found a recipe and placed it in front of him. He put on a pink hello kitty apron that was in Taehyung's kitchen and prepared his equipments and ingredients. Luckily he had all the ingredients for food.

Jungkook stared making the spaghetti and put hot boiling water in a small pot for two people. While he was putting the raw pasta in the pot, he spiked some on his arm and hissed at the pain.  Taehyung was wearing his headset and could not hear the ruckus Jungkook was making. Jungkook just continued making dinner.

30 minutes later
Jungkook finished

and walked to Taehyung, he tapped his shoulder and mouhed "I'm done" to Taehyung

and walked to Taehyung, he tapped his shoulder and mouhed "I'm done" to Taehyung. "Yess finally" Taehyung paused the game and took off his headset. Jungkook picked Taehyung up and took him to the kitchen and sat him down on the chair.

Taehyung looked at the food and smiled "wahhhhh how did you make that?!" He said. "Uhhh it was really hard but google saved your food" After Taehyung almost finished his food, he noticed a mark on Jungkooks arm "hey Kookie,what happened in your arm?" Taehyung said as he put down his fork. "Uhhh it's nothing baby just eat" said Jungkook smiling. "No, tell me Kookie, or else I-I'm gonna cry" said Taehyung threatening Jungkook. "Ok fine, I just got burned from the boiling water while cooking" said Jungkook giving him a close up of his arm. Taehyung gasped and quickly went to bring an ice pack and stood beside Jungkook. He put the ice pack in his stinging area and  left it for a few seconds. Jungkook hissed a bit and soon the pain went away as Taehyung gave a little kiss on it. "Thanks TaeTae" Jungkook said cupping his cheeks. "Kookie is all better now!"

"Taebaby, you should finish your food, it's almost your bedtime" said Jungkook while Taehyung quickly finished his food in 3 mins. "I'm good, I'm done" said Taehyung. "Ok let's go take you to your bedroom" said Jungkook picking up his little fluff ball.