4 - kissies

Jungkook POV
YO JUNGCOCK WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GETTING HARD AT THIS MOMENT I said as I brought Taehyung on my lap.

He stayed on my lap while watching a movie... were watching a Hello Kitty movie... I'm not a big fan of Hello kitty but my little Taebear loves it. What if I buy him a Hello Kitty toy or something.

Suddenly he taps my arm ever so slightly that were wrapped around him for comfort. "Kookie... I want to tell you something..." I got a bit scared. "what is it baby?" I asked concerned. "Did you know I'm in little space? I sometimes act childish but I'll try not to"

"It's okay little Taebear, I already knew that, I like your personality a lot" I said looking into his eyes. "I WANT TO SAY ANOTHER THING TOOO~................

"I l-like you, in a lovey way"

My eyes widened and he looked a bit sorrow as he thought I didn't like him back but "I like you too..." his face went bright red just like that Tata stuffie over on the other couch.

He looked at me with glowing eyes and kissed me.... not on the cheek but.... on my lips. His lips were so soft but he gave me a quick kiss, it felt like a little feather just brushed against my mouth. I pulled him into a deeper kiss, wanting to feel his lips and taste him as he gasped and held my shoulders. I wrapped my hands around his neck "mmmmm.... you taste like strawberries baby" I whispered as I stopped for a bit and took his clothes off and only leaving him with his dark blue underwear. We went back to making out. I started to slowly move down his neck and suck on his neck "mm- ahhh!~" he started moaning as I bit into his honey skin and made love marks around his neck.

Slowly, going down to his ADORABLE tummy, I gave him butterfly kisses on his stomach. Suddenly Taehyung screamed "K-Kookie!! It hurts!!! Ahhhh!!!" He almost stated to cry. "Where does it hurt baby?" Taehyung pointed shakily with his little fingers to his dick that was poking from the underwear. "help m-me k-Kookie" "baby call me Daddy and I'll help you" "and D-daddy! Pleaseeee help it hurts!! ngh~"

Author POV
Jungkook started sucking on Taehyung's pink nipples and bit slightly to hear a moan from his baby. At the same time he was taking his underwear off "D-daddy!!! Ahh... please.... hurt-s"
Jungkook lowered himself with Taehyung on the couch and started to lube his member with his precum. He held Taehyung's dick with both his hands and throbbed it up and down.
He kept going faster until Taehyung cummed "ahhhh!!! S-stoppp!" "So sensitive~ my cupcake"
He cummed all over Jungkook hand and he sucked all the cum on his hand "delicious baby~"

Jungkook slowly kissed Taehyung's pink lips passionately and pulled away after a hot minute. "Thanks for helping me..." and fell asleep in my arms. He was still naked and the room was cold. Jungkook didn't know what to do now, since he will stay alone for a few days home. Should I stay? Jungkook thought.

Jungkook POV
I picked him up and took him to his room. I placed him on his little bed and looked for some clothes for Taehyung to wear. I took out a pair of baby blue shorts and I pink t-shirt. I slowly put it on him trying not to wake him up and let him sleep.