8 - "misunderstanding"

--------By the way, right now in--------- ---------the story it's night time----------

Author POV
"Taehyungieee wer- WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?! WHERES MY TAEHYUNG?!" Said the lady, standing in front of the open door, she was very shocked seeing a stranger in the house. "Oh, you must be his mother, he is upstairs" Jungkook calmly said to not make the lady angry.

A guy behind Taehyung's mom was approaching us. "Here you go mom, oh hey you must be... Jungkook?" the older boy said. "Ah yes, I'm Taehyung's best friend! He told me felt kinda lonely so I kept him company" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile to them.

"Ohhhhh you could've said sooooo!!!! Let's go in Namjoon, we need to see our little babyy~"

"Oh by the way, you should put a shirt on" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook's ear. "Fuck" Jungkook muttered as he noticed he only put on his jeans from before and ran up the stairs to fetch a shirt and get Taehyung downstairs.

"Hey Tae, get up your parents are here... I think you need to explain some stuffs😓😓" he said shaking Taehyung in the bed. "Wait really? Why so late? Ok I'm coming~~~" Taehyung said as he quickly got up and put his oversized pink t-shirt and baby blue shorts on.

They both got downstairs and Taehyung saw his mom. He ran up to her and hugged he very tight. "MAMA!!! I missed youuuuu so much!!!" He said full of joy and happy tears "But it only has been 2 days taebear" his mom said rubbing his back trying to calm him down. Taehyung pulled away "h-how's dada?" He worriedly asked. "Oh it's wasn't big so he's fine, he'll be staying in the hospital for a couple of weeks tho.. but he'll be back after recovering there" she smiled.

"Hey big brotherrr!" Taehyung said and he hugged him too. "Hey little boy, how did you survive 48 hours???" He asked looking down and ruffling his hair. Taehyung looked up "Kookie stayed overrrr~~" he said showing his box smile.  "Really?... Hmm I think we should discuss some stuff..." his mom said as Jungkook gulped. "Let's all talk in the living room, Jungkook."

They all sat down in their seats.

"So you're Jungkook?" Tae's mom asked looking at him

"So you're Jungkook?" Tae's mom asked looking at him. "Yes-" "he's JUSTIN SEAGULL" Taehyung yelled and giggled. His mom laughed a bit but then turned serious instantly. "So.. did you sleep... with him?" The mom asked raising an eyebrow. "Uhhhh.. Tae help what do I say????" Jungkook was whispering only to let Taehyung hear. "Oh, so we slept together because I was scared.. and we went to the park, had ice cream and alsoooooo before sleeping we had s- "Taehyung was about to finish his sentence when Jungkook blurted out  nervously "we played video games! Video games, yeah" I said nervously scratching my head.

"Why were you not wearing a shirt before?" She finally asked.

Jungkook POV
So many questions "Well, you know.... Taehyung doesn't sleep by himself since he was all alone, I slept with him, he wanted my shirt off so.... yhhhhh we SLEPT"