Kai & Skylor (Part II)

Kai's P.O.V.:

Skylor and I were married now and we were enjoying our new lives together. Skylor was about five months pregnant and we recently found out we were going to have a girl. I was actually really excited about this baby now, even though she was kind of a surprise. We were living in Skylor's place for the time being but it was a small one bed one bath apartment so we were planning on moving somewhere else together once the baby came, but it worked fine for now.

I had told my team and my parents about the baby, and they were a bit shocked at first, but they were really supportive. But that was because I hadn't told them that I was planning on leaving the team yet.

********Flashback********

I was getting back from my trip with Skylor and I was at the monastery with the other ninja, Kira and Wu. They were all in the living room doing their own things.

Cole and Jay were playing a video game, Zane and Pixal were playing chess, Nya was reading a book, Lloyd and Kira were watching a video on Lloyd's phone. I was about to tell them about the baby.

"Hey, guys there's something I have to tell you all." I said walking into the room.

"Did Skylor turn you down?" Cole asked, not looking away from the video game he and Jay were playing.

"No, she said yes, but then she said something else." I sighed.

"What did she say?" Lloyd asked.

"Well... Skylor might be... just a little bit... pregnant." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

"WHAT?!" They all looked up from what they were doing, except for Nya because she already knew.

"Called it!" Kira shouted.

"It was a surprise to us too." I sighed.

"I don't get it. How did this even happen?" Jay asked.

"Well last week was the anniversary of the day she lost her mother and she was really upset so I was trying to cheer her up and we..."

"We don't need to know that part." Lloyd cut me off.

"Are you still going through with this?" Cole asked.

"Of course I am, Skylor said she's having the baby and I'm not going to let her do this alone." I said.

"So what are you going to do now? Are you leaving the team?" Zane asked.

"I don't know, I haven't decided yet." I admitted.

"How are you handling this?" Kira asked.

"I mean, Skylor and I are about to be married anyway, and we were probably going to have kids eventually someday." I shrugged. "I think it's a little too fast, but it already happened so we're gonna raise the baby together."

"Wait, that means I get to be an uncle!" Jay exclaimed excitedly.

"Of course, you're all gonna be aunts and uncles." I smiled.