The Party

"Ugh," Andy stormed into the guest room of the McCall house, Jay following behind her. "I can't believe him."

"Can you blame him?" Jay said.

"Are you seriously taking his side?" Andy growled.

"No," Jay quickly responded. "It's just...are you really over him?"

"If course I am," Andy told her, wanting to believe the words that came out of her mouth.

Jay didn't hear Andy's heart skip a beat, but knew her friend was a good liar.

"I'm with Mack, your brother," Andy reminded her. "Him, not Lahey-Isaac," she corrected.

"I know but..." Jay stopped herself from upsetting Andy further. "Don't you think your mom is the cause of this mess?"

"Of course she is," Andy breathed out, not realizing she held her breath when Jay said 'mom.' "But my relationship with Isaac is over. He's not gonna win his little game."

"Hey," Nina walked in. "What's going on?"

"Isaac's getting under her skin," Jay summed up.

"No, he's not!" Andy barked. "And it seems that you don't want me to be with Mack."

"I do," Jay said. "But mostly I want you to be happy."

"Sis," Nina said, walking up to her. "What's going on?"

"I'm sorry. It's just," she sighed. "How could she do this?" Her voice breaking, a couple tears streaming down her now pink face. "To us-to all of us?"

Both of them took a seat on each side of her.

"We don't know," Nina spoke softly, wiping a tear off her face.

"But trust us," Jay began. "We will take her down for what she has done."

"I know," Andy agreed as they both took one of her hands. "I just can't believe she is the cost of all of this. My own mother."

"None of us saw this coming," Nina said.

"It's how villains work," Jay added. "But they never win."

"What if she does now?" Andy asked.

"She won't," Nina reassured, squeezing her hand. "We have each other and this pack."

"And we have an amazing alpha leading us," Jay smiled.

Andy gave them a fake small smile to make it seem she was alright. They both set their heads on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. It made her a little better, but as she stared straight ahead, she knew this would only come down to her and her mother.

~~~~~

Isaac ran about a mile into the woods until his anger built up enough that he stopped and punched a tree. That didn't make him feel any better as he kept on punching and punching it, blood darkening the bark. He was loosing control, making his bones start to break.

"You should really try to control that," he heard a familiar female voice behind him.

He turned to Francesca, yellow eyes blazing with anger, mouth open because of his fangs.

"Breathe," she told him. "Otherwise you'll turn."

"I can't."

"I thought it would be easy for you," she smiled. "Think of my daughter," her words gave her a confused look from him.

Thinking about Andy made him want to lash out, but then he realized what she meant. So he cleared his mind, only thinking back to the days he was happy with Andy.