Credit

"Race ya," Isaac challenged Andy as they began running after lunch.

"Cheater!" Andy called as he sprinted to the woods. But she had no problem catching up to him and passing him.

"I see how it is," he chuckled. Before she could reach the first tree pass the South side he tackled her to the ground.

"No fair," she giggled as he pinned her to the ground. She could've quickly kicked him off her but she hesitated.

He took that chance to lean down and attempt to kiss her; "What?" He asked as she turned her head to the left. "You're single now."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just need some time."

"How long will that take?" But the question wasn't pushy.

"I don't know," she honestly answered. "Soon. Maybe after I deal with my mom."

"No problem," he stood up and offered a hand to her.

"Thanks," she spoke as she took his hand and was lifted up.

"Come on," he took his shirt off and headed toward the woods.

"Transforming?" She followed him.

"Aren't you?" He started to take his pants off.

"I'm gonna-gonna change over there," she pointed to a large tree.

"Or you could stay for the show," she heard him say.

"I'm good," she called as she went behind the tree.

Andy heard the cracking of bones as she removed her clothes. Then she broke her wrist to trigger the rest of her bones to break. She grunted slightly as she soon turned into a a wolf, with rare full white fur and red eyes that indicated she was an Alpha. She emerged to see a a slightly larger black wolf with white streaks.

Ready? Isaac asked through his mind.

To kick you're ass? Absolutely! He heard the faint laugh of hers as she took off.

~~~~~

"So, what do you think of mom being behind this?" Tom asked Nina.

The two siblings were sparring on the West field with long wooden sticks.

"I hate her," Nina answered as she blocked a hit.

"You had no idea when you were..." he didn't finish but she knew what he was referring to. He was talking about the time she was possessed by the Nogitsune last year. It was a sad and hard time as she helped with the murder of her friends and own cousin. But everyone always told her it wasn't her even though she remembered it all. She sometimes had nightmares of Andy's loud shriek when she saw her cousin taking her last breaths.

"She didn't want me to know that I was working for her," Nina said with disgust. "You didn't know she was alive?"

"I thought she died like you guys," Tom said, getting a hit at her left side.

"I wish she did," she spat.

"Why?"

"Because it would be easier than this."

"Nothing's ever easy on us Argents," he chuckled.

"Or us Anderson's," she knocked him off his feet and rested the stick on his chest.

"Been a pleasure training with you little sis," he moved the stick and stood up.

"You love getting your ass kicked," she laughed, starting to walk toward the training building to put her gear away.