Infatuation

I had always been an authoritative, impulsive, exuberant, energetic, pleasant to be with and hot teenager.  Well, you must be wondering why I am using past perfect tense to describe me as a teenager, well,now I am not.   I am actually, a  twenty two year old man with flamboyant look, aggressive, sculpted, athletic, cocky and horny (for my boyfriend only) characteristics about me.  I am the most sort after and highest paid Thai Male Model among the International Modelling Agencies.  My name has become a brand of its own.  I live in Bangkok, I own a luxurious condo in a very posh locality.  I have two Ferraris and a Mercedes.  I have lots and lots of bank balances and deposits.  I have many servants at my beck and call.  I have everything in my life.  Wealth, health, parents, friends, but not my boyfriend, lover and husband.  Don't worry, he is still alive, but not hale and healthy.

Let's not start my story with  a sad note.  Let me take you to my world of  adolescent age when I was truly and honestly trying to figure out what my sexuality was.  I was sixteen and as usual forced by my parents to attend my cousin's wedding.  I was least means least interested to be there since all my relatives were already loaded their mouths to shoot their advises and questions regarding my career and studies.  As I was promoted and was in the last year of higher secondary education.  I was pissed off to the core.  I had many crushes by then but all lasted for more than a day.  Well, I was still a virgin whereas my friend Aim and Tew had lost their first touches to already their crushes.  Well, how you must be wondering?  They were slapped twice by their so called lovers for proposing to them at school canteen with just a small red rose.  Still not dejected, they  started looking out for further touches by girls.  Well, they were by then knew their sexual preferences.  Whereas I was still little bit confused.

I had girls proposing me, but I never accepted nor proposed to any of them.  I did not look for guys as well.  Actually, I was still a kid-like teenager interested in mobile games especially Plants vs Zombies. I was good looking and interested in modelling though.  My parents cared less for my studies or career.  They were okay with anything I did with myself as long as I was healthy and happy.  I was happy with them and they were too.  They were broad-minded parents who even if I walked home declaring a boy as a boyfriend, they would have welcomed with a open arms.  

Well back to the wedding, it was September 2013, I was in black suit as I was the nearest cousin of my cousin and others all were dressed in traditional Thai Buddhist Attire.  The rituals were going on in full swing.  I was seated on my chair looking particularly no where, except now and then chatting with my friends Aim and Tew over the phone.  I was frequently elbowed by my dear and loving mother to pay attention to the wedding as if tomorrow was my wedding and I had to learn every move and chants by heart.  Still to make my mother happy, I looked up and my gaze passed by the heavenly wedding stage decoration done in peachy drapes with fairy lights, flowy floral blooms and foliage accents.  I saw him.  He was over the phone talking to someone and just moving his lips when needed.  He was looking somewhere afar.  Dressed in Tailored in an ultra slim-fit suit  teaming  it with a white shirt, chinos, and sneakers to finish the handsomest look among the entire marriage party. A peripheral hair style well suited his face.  He looked very young obviously older than me but not more than twenty year old.  

I stalked him through my eyes.  Where ever he went, I followed him moving my head in 360 degree angle.  My mouth was drooling over his talk, his walk, his munching of snack, his lip moving and also helping and running about here and there for the wedding arrangements, since I was more distracted by his cabooses.  His bums, his asses and the way he was swaying them.  I was not shocked since my thinking took a train to vulgar, yet lust -filled thoughts.  It was then his cabooses helped me to understand I was gay and I loved cabooses, may be his the most.  I fell, slipped in his charm.  I was infatuated.  

*********************

Though this story is melodramatic, but it will end on a positive note.