Opportunity-3

Arthit laid me on one of the sidewalks on the road.  He tried many times to bring into conscious but I was like on and off in my wakefulness.  At last, after almost fifteen minutes of trying to bring me  into consciousness, Arthit gave up and took me  to a nearby hospital.  The duty doctor confirmed it to be a date drug and said that it would 12 hours to wear off it effect on me.  He prescribed some medicine to reverse the effect.  He examined by body and there was signs of scratches and of assault here and there.  He advised Arthit to report to the police.  

I was aware of what was being done to me after Arthit arrived on the scene.  I was almost engrossed in his scent and his worry for me.  I could feel his pain and nervousness in just looking at me wasted.  Unable to trace my parents number or address, since my phone ran out of charge, he decided to take me to his flat. I was alighted on the bike as a pillion rider with a rope (I did  know to this day as to how he found that) sustaining my whole body tied to his waist. Man, what a ride it was!  Half awake, half exhilarated, half vomiting sensation, convulsing and yet a strong desire to be near him, with him forever was taking its strongest roots in my heart.

I was untied and piggybacked to reach his flat.  Finally, laid down on the bed, he wiped my face, hands and legs with a warm water.  I was given a glass of milk to drink and finally left peacefully to embrace slumber.  Though, he did not lie on the bed, I could feel his presence throughout the night.  Morning brought lot of happiness, frustrations, scoldings, flirting between Arthit and me.  As soon as I woke up, I felt as if my whole body was on fire.  The fire brigade arrived and eased it with his concerns and touches.  Finally coaxed, fed and freshened up, I was up to go back to my home, but that when I tasted the taste of anger from him.  Arthit gave me an earful of lecture of not taking  action against the culprits.  He talked about the boldness of perpetrators to go many folds in future  if I failed to punish them then legally.  I was not afraid to go to the police but I did not want unwanted tension for my parents.  But listening to Arthit, I decided to go to the police only if he accompanied me.   

Arthit and I rode off to the police station.  The entire time he held my arm and never let me go.  I explained everything whatever I could remember the previous night.  I also gave the brief tussle which happened during the shoot the previous day.  I remembered two men out of four and with my observations of them and descriptions, the sketches were drawn and all 'possible actions were promised to be taken from their side was assured.  Done with the police station and Arthit would disappear from my life again, playing the victim card, I acted of being in pain and in shock.  Arthit took me home and I introduced them to my parents  who were then thought that I was kidnapped or dead under the bus or a car, or probably killed myself for some unknown reason.  When we arrived there, my mother had shed buckets and buckets of tears followed by my neighbours and relatives.  My father was at the police station urging to find me alive.

I hide the drugging and groping part from them and only told what was needed to give them some relief.  Arthit was confused but played along with me.  I said I was so drunk that I got hit on the road by a car and it was Arthit who helped me.  Knowing that their son's lover helped me and took care of their son, Arthit became instant hit with them.  He became their hero and also future son-in-law.  My mother winked at me while we were sipping tea saying as if what a good catch Kongy!  Enjoy and for the first time in my life I blushed and looked at Arthit who sipping tea and talking to my father occasionally showing his cute dimples to him.  When he got up to leave and turned his back to me, I once again saw his cabooses round and bulgy and may be soft as a dough.  

******************