Fallen-2

My lips touched his.  He immediately paved way for my tongue.  Our tongues slashed against each other covering the ins and outs of the mouths.  He was ravenously devouring me with the same intensity as I was doing to him.  Our passions for the first matched, could be called an understatement.  Since he was much a head of me.  My hands on his face and his hands at my neck positioning the aim.  I forced my entire body on him and started grinding the groins.  The instance sent a shock way  because of our cucumbers growing in size every millisecond.  

When we ran out of  breath, I made him lie on the concrete floor but still kept our hoses connected.  I loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.  As I just pinched his right nipple and was bent to take in the left, I felt shooting of his seminal fluid in his underwear.  The wetness sipped in through his pant and filtered through mine.  I opened my eyes to see him in such a vulnerable state.  His closed eyes,his swollen and red lips, his flustered face and his heavy breathing confessed to me that behind that so called strong, handsome,balanced  and responsible senior, was hidden a lover who had truly fallen for me, and for me alone.  He mumbled normalizing  his panting and said,

" I love you Kong". That was the first I heard him declaring his love to me.

The exotic atmosphere of my love life was broken by the ring from his mobile.  At once, he came to his senses and was embarrassed beyond measure seeing us in that position,especially him.  He stared at me from those unsettled eyes about the next move.  He blinked several times at me and finally signed me to get off him.  I did as he told me.  My eyes on him.  He took out his phone from his pocket still in that position and pressed the green button.

"Arthit, I think it is too late.  Let us call it a night.  Let's wrap up here'.

"Yess....sir".

"Hey, hope everything is fine with your friend.  Your voice sounds different".

"Everything fine sir.  See....you..... tomorrow. I will wrap up now".

"Then, we are leaving.  Bye good night".

"Good night",he sighed and looked at me.   By the time, he ended his call, I stood up and steadied my heart and mind.  I hauled him up and made him stand on his feet.  We stared for almost a minute.  Then, abruptly he left me there.  I stayed on the terrace for more ten minutes giving him some to wind up his work and his mind too.

When I reached his floor, he was waiting outside his office for me.   His office was on the tenth floor and we slowly walked towards the elevator.   We looked at each other with silence engulfing us.

******************

Oh, I forgot to tell you what happened to me after I killed myself almost.  That is another heart breaking  part of my life,  where he forced me into doing things stating it would give my career a boost but  that  I did not want to do. I would gradually unfold that part.  Since the worst part than that was when I saw him on bed, a thin,lean body of my Arthit, bald, dark skinned, breathing slowly and eyes fixed on the ceiling waiting for my our break up.

**************