Chapter 2 - Coffee

Chapter  2 - Coffee

Chapter 2 - Coffee

          I strode into the classroom, with my stilettos clacking against the floor, and my perfectly glossed lips pressed into a thin line. Everybody's eyes were glued on me, and I soaked in the attention like a sponge. My eyes instantly landed on Mr. Michaels. He looked nice today - well he looks nice every day. Today he's wearing sweatpants, a muscle shirt that showed off his broad arms, and a pair of fresh sneakers. He looked daddy-ish.

I bit my lip as I stared him up-and-down. Damn he doesn't even look like a teacher. Mr. Michaels and I haven't properly spoken in two days, when he confronted me about my grades.

        "Miss Johnson its nice of you to finally join us," Mr. Michaels spoke. Okay, I was a little late today. My morning was hectic. I woke up too late and my driver, Monte, was ill. I had to drive myself to school, and that was the most horrific experience In my entire life. Yeah, I had my drivers license - thanks to my father - but it was useless because I couldn't drive worth a lick. I blame that entirely on my parents. I was never taught how to drive properly.

          "Sorry I'm late," I mumbled as I scurried over to my seat.

          "Just remember to be here on time tomorrow," Mr. Michaels smiled.

         I'm glad he's not one of those teachers. The kind of teacher that would throw a fit if you were just five minutes late. I had one of those teachers before, and trust me I didn't like it one bit. Ms. Luncheon was the worse teacher any student could ask for. She gave a test almost everyday and if you talked during a lecture you wouldn't be able to attend her class for two weeks. She was the less sympathetic teacher to say the most. She didn't care why you were late, why you were talking, and she didn't take any bullshit.

          Mr. Michaels was different. He was carefree and fun. He still has rules, obviously, but he wasn't as strict as most teachers are, he's chill.

          I crossed my legs, one on top of the other, well aware that my mini skirt rose up a little. Just like earlier I felt attention on me. Male attention. Mr. Michaels' eyes were burning holes into my body. I didn't dare look up at him, but I knew he was watching me.

          I smiled, loving the feeling of his eyes on me.

        "Miss Johnson we are going over page fifty five in our textbooks," Mr. Michaels announced. I looked up at him, his lustful eyes staring into my soul, he nibbled on his bottom lip and looked at my long legs and then back at me. Was he checking me out? I nodded and grabbed the green textbook that was placed on my desk.

          "This week we will be going over the mechanism of mental states." Mr. Michaels' gaze was still on me as he spoke. I have a feeling this class is going to be interesting.

***

          "Please remember that you have a test on Wednesday," Mr. Michaels said, "You all may be dismissed."

          Yes I can leave now! The class was pretty interesting, (thanks to Mr. Michaels) but the mechanism of mental states topic bored the hell out of me. Psychology was interesting I'll admit that, but some of the subjects will have you pulling your hair out in irritation. Mr. Michaels tried to make the topic fun, but he failed miserably. I grabbed all my belongings and headed towards the door, but before I could leave a hand caught my forearm.

         "Miss Johnson stay back for a while," Mr. Johnson pleaded. He placed his hands in his pockets and looked at me in a way I didn't quite understand.

         Again? I'm starting to think that this is becoming a daily routine. We were now the only one's in the classroom.

          "Okay," I started, "What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously.

         "Did you mean what you said Friday?"

           What? I looked at him confused. "What did I say?" I asked. I said and did a lot of things Friday. So which one is he referring to?

          "You said that if I ever needed someone to talk to that . . ." Mr. Michaels continued until his sentence faded into nothing. Oh, that. I didn't actually think that he'd take my offer.

          "Yeah, yeah of course," I started, "Is something bothering you?"

          Mr. Michaels smiled a tight lip smile, and shifted his weight on his foot. "Yeah, actually. What are you doing later on?" He asked.

         "Nothing," I answered slowly. Why?

          "Would you like to go out with me . . . for coffee?" He asked, his eyes looking hopeful.

          "Umm . . ." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

         "I get that it's kind of awkward, meeting up somewhere with your professor to talk about something none school related, but please consider it. I really need to talk to you about something." Mr. Johnson pleaded.

          I sighed. What could it harm? It's not like we would be doing something wrong. It's just coffee. I chanted to myself. It's just coffee.

          "Okay."

           Mr. Michaels smiled brightly, and checked his watch. "Great, meet me at Jade's Coffee at 4:15."

           I nodded, "Okay."

***

Question: What's the first book you've ever read on Wattpad?

A/N: Hey guys! So Mia and Mr. Michaels are going out for Coffee. What do you think will happen? Will sparks fly or will emotions die? Lol. Ignore that previous comment. Please make sure to FAN, COMMENT, and VOTE! Every vote counts and every comment doesn't go unrecognized.

See ya!