Chapter 13 - Lust

A/N: Hiya:) I'm just here to give you a little warning before you start this chapter, so that nobody is triggered.

⚠️: This chapter will contain the following.

•Sex

Read at your own risk, but remember you HAVE been warned.

***

Chapter 13 - Lust

             I quickly attacked Alexander's mouth with my own, catching him by surprise. He groaned, his hands started roaming further down my back until they finally landed on my ass, he squeezed.

            I smiled into the kiss, loving the feeling of his rough hand's on me. I can't believe I'm doing this with my psychology professor . . .

            Wait, I can't believe I'm doing this with my psychology professor. I frowned a little, but quickly shook all negative thoughts a way. I want him, no I need him.

               "Wait," Alexander pulled away. "I don't want to do this here."

                  I frowned. If he didn't want to have sex with me in his car then where else would we do it?

                 "Okay?"

                  "Let's continue this in the backseat," he smirked. That idea didn't sound too bad.

                I chuckled. "Okay."

                   I mean at least we'd have enough room.

                   I climbed to the backseat, and laid flat on my back, Alexander got out of the car, and accompanied me, laying right on top of my body.

          We picked up where we left off.

                   This time Alexander didn't waste time by kissing me. He spread my leg's and placed his knee in between them, pressing against my now wet center. His hand's instantly traveled up my shirt, he cupped my breast over my bra causing me to let out a soft moan.

                  He smirked at me and attacked my mouth like I had did to him earlier. I would love it if he didn't smirk right now. His hand's were squeezing my tender breasts, and playing with my nipples causing me to slightly arch my back.

                "Mia," Alexander whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. "I'm going to make you scream my name."

                   I shuddered slightly as the word's came out of his mouth. His hand's left my breast and landed on the waist band of my sweat pant's. He looked up at me cautiously.

                "Are you sure about this? Once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop." He said seriously. I slowly nodded my head.

            Well damn I was at first, but now I'm kind of scared.

              Without warning he tugged them off, and pushed my underwear to the side. He quickly slipped one of his finger's in without any hesitation. I moaned loudly, and covered my mouth as soon as the noise came out.