Chapter 15 - Endings

Wow! This story is almost at 700 reads! I'm crying tears of joy right now. Lol. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. Enjoy!

***

            "So you and Alexander are . . . in a relationship?" My mother asked hesitantly as she looked between me and my boyfriend of two weeks. I thought she'd be more cheerful than this. I mean the last time she met Alexander she thought he was the best person in the world.

           "Yes," I answered.

            "And he's your . . . psychology professor?"

             Yeah, that's right. I told her. 

                "Correct."

              Alexander draped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his side. He looked down at me with a reassuring smile dancing on his handsome face.

               My mother rubbed her temples furiously. "Okay . . . you've quit your job. You're only twenty four. You're sexy, and Italian. I guess . . . I'm fine with it."

                 "Yes," I cheered happily. Oh fuck yes! This was so easy!

             "However," said my mom with a pointed look. "Your father might not be."

            I groaned. "I know, he's difficult."

             "But you still have to tell him."

              I groaned again. "I will, but not right now. I'll tell him when I'm ready. I promise."

              My mother nodded and glanced between me and Alexander again, a small smile lighting up her facial features. "I just knew you guys would end up together."

              I rolled my eyes. Of course she did. Alexander bended down and gave me a quick peck on the lip's.

              "I love you," he mouthed to me.

                "I love you too," I mouthed back.

                  From that moment on, I just knew that Alexander was the one for me. Even if my father kills him before we take things to the next level.

                Now, I know why Eve couldn't stay away from the forbidden fruit. It just tasted so much better than everything else in the garden . . .

                 I have my happily ever after bitches! Now, it's time you go find yours.

THE END.

***

A/N: this chapter was Short and simple. Just like this book. Lol. We've reached the end of this story, and I'll say this for the last time. Remember to COMMENT, FAN, VOTE, and more importantly FOLLOW ME because I have absolutely no friends •_•

See ya!

for the last time.