You Can Hurt Me, Kill Me, Beat Me, But Don't You Hurt Her! ~ Aarmau 4 [Aphmau]

"Stay away from this house. I've got friends coming over."

The man says intimidatingly to the woman, towering over her as she was crouched in the corner of the room, terrified.

"But it's my house!"

She argues back, knowing the consequences.

The man, Ein glares at his 'girlfriend' (slave) and as quick as as a flash, slaps her with all his strength across the face, sending her flying.

"AHH!" She screams as she hits her head hard on the wardrobe, getting knocked out in the process.

"That stupid b*tch! Now everyone on the street must've heard her!" He yells, extremely angry.

Suddenly, he hears a loud crash from downstairs.

"EIINNNN! You're dead!"

It was Aaron and Garroth.

"What did you do to her?!"

Ein acted confused when he walked downstairs, smirking on the inside.

"Whatever are you talking about gentlemen?"

Aaron and Garroth growled, enraged.

"Don't play dumber than you already are! What did you do to Aph? Aphmau didn't sound okay! We knew something bad was going on!

Garroth restrains Ein while Aaron goes for Aphmau upstairs.

He finds her, shocked at how many bruises and cuts she had, but even more shocked at the fact she was unconscious and bleeding from the head.

He immediately takes out his phone and calls the ambulance. He picks her up bridal style and gently carries her downstairs.

As he walks to Garroth, Ein starts laughing maniacally. Garroth's eyes widen as he sees Aphmau's injuries.

Aaron just hugs her, on the verge of a panic attack. He clasps her hand in his subconsciously and smiles a bit. Garroth just looks at the two and smiles. He just wants to see Aaron with someone he loves and deserves.

A few minutes later, the ambulance finally arrives.

"Are you relatives or partners of Aphmau?" one of the paramedics asks.

"I'm her 'boyfriend', miss." Aaron lies, blushing.

"And I'm her cousin and best friend rolled into 1." Garroth lies too, smiling happily.

"OK, in you go." They sit in the back of the ambulance beside Aphmau.

You didn't need to be a mind reader to know that they were both worried and feeling guilty for not realizing and helping earlier.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They visited Aphmau in the hospital as often as they could and were overjoyed when they found out that she was gonna be OK and that she was coming home.

Aphmau and Aaron got together and even though Aphmau has PTSD from what happened, they're happy.

After a few years, Aaron proposed and she said yes! After their wedding, they learned that Aphmau was pregnant with a baby boy that they named Asher. When Asher was 2, they found out they were having a baby girl! They named her Alina.

Despite everything that they've been through, they're as happy as can be.