It's Nothing! ~ Aarmau 5 [Aphmau]

αԹհʍαմ

"Wh-wha? What happened?" I quietly ask, having just woken up from a strange dream. I feel sick, but I'm trying to hold it in.

I can't. I peel off my husband's arm as I rush to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet bowl.

"Aph? Where are you?" I hear him ask.

All I can do is throw up more and more. In my panic, I forgot to turn the lights on, so it was pitch black. The light turns on suddenly, blinding me.
He walks up to me and starts rubbing my back. I throw up even more, his arms that are wrapped around me giving off slight reassurance.

"I-I'm fine Aar, really!" I manage to say before throwing up one last time.

He grabs a face towel from the cupboard. (It's a teeny towel for your face.) He then checks if I'm alright and wipes my face clean.

"Aph....." He starts, looking at me in disbelief.

"I'mpregnantokay!" I say quickly, without thinking about it. I took the tests like a month ago, but I'm way too scared to tell him.

"What did you say? Can you speak in English please?" He questions jokingly.

All of a sudden, I freeze up, realizing my mistake, I'm too scared to say anything else. I mutter "It doesn't matter Aaron, okay! I'm going back to bed." and start to walk off, but stop because I can't move. I know that Aaron is holding on to my wrist tightly, to stop me from leaving. It doesn't hurt though.

"Aph, please! Please tell me what's going on! It does matter, because I-I love you!"

I sigh, and say "I-I'm pregnant, okay? If you hate me and want a divorce after this, I won't stop you."

His eyes widen and his face turns from shock to happiness! He hugs me, picks me up and brings me to our room. He kisses me passionately and swings me around, just like he did when we saw each other on Starlight after a year of being apart, all those years ago.

"Why would I hate you, babe? I'm so happy! I love you and our baby so, so much!

He puts me back down on our bed, and simply says "Sleep."

He holds me in his arms as we fall back asleep and doesn't let go until the morning when we have to get up.

403 words! Aarmau 4 part two will be coming out soon! Thanks to Fancy_Shmancy_Baby for the idea!