Dance Lessons

ship: kryozgaming x reader x smii7y

warnings: this is fucking stupid, very short oneshot

What was supposed to be a comfy day in the house somehow turned into something far more entertaining.

"What the fuck are you doing, dude?" John chortled, watching his boyfriend flail around from the couch. Y/n, who was on their phone beside him, looked up as well.

"I gotta prepare to become a meme," Jaren responded, not helpful in slightest as he continued to look like he was having a seizure. John had begun to laugh loudly while Y/n just watched, looking concerned and amused at the same time.

"Smii7y, what the fuck are you talking about?" Jaren had stopped, huffing lightly as he turned to his partner. 

"Craig wants me to do an AskMini with him and he wants us to do a skit in the intro, so I'm trying to learn Fortnite dances." This time, Y/n joined in on laughing with John. They slapped their thigh heartily, leaning onto their boyfriend. "What?"

"You're so white you can't even Fortnite dance!" Jaren snickered, flipping Y/n off.

"Fuck you, I'm trying!" John, who had recovered from laughing, shook his head.

"You're trash at dancing." Jaren turned to face the bleached blonde, crossing his arms playfully.

"I'd like to see you dance better than me." John set down his phone, groaning as he got up from the couch. He turned to face Y/n, looking determined.

"Put on that playlist." Y/n grinned, opening their Spotify app. Jaren cocked an eyebrow as John had begun to stretch comically. 

"What is going on?" He looks over to Y/n, who was snickering behind their phone. "Y/n?"

"You'll see." They acknowledged, hovering their finger over the play button. "John, are you ready?"

"Hell fucking yeah." And with that, the music had started.

"FUCK ME! HUMP ME!" While the Bluetooth speakers had gone off, John had begun to dance hilariously. Twerking, whipping, dabbing. Y'know, the norm.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Jaren were absolutely losing it. Especially when John attempted a lap dance on his h/c haired partner, which caused Javen to crumple to the floor in a heap of breathless laughter.

"Get off of me!" Y/n screeched, trying to push off her twerking boyfriend. "Help me, Jaren!" 

"Nah." The youngest of the three responded, pulling his phone out to record the situation. "What's, uh, going on, John?"

"I'm giving Y/n the best lapdance of their life."

"Your ass is on my stomach!"

Needless to say that that video had gone viral within two hours of posting it.