Friends That Are Beneficial

ship: iamwildcat x male!reader x thegamingterrorizer x vanossgaming

warnings: gta au, reader is a sweet bean, this is mostly platonic

The blaring of my phone had woken me up from the best nap I had taken in a while. Grumbling under my breath, I looked over and saw it was Evan calling me.

"Hello?" I muttered, my voice deeper than usual.

"Hey, Y/n, my lovely best friend! My best pal on all of the Earth whom I love very much!" In the background, I heard gunshots and explosions going off. 

"Evan? What's going on?" I sat up immediately, putting him on speaker. I started getting dressed, preparing for the worst.

"Our heist isn't going as smoothly as planned. The group is split up into threes and right now, Terrorizer, Wildcat, and I need a backup driver. Can you be near the pier within five minutes?"

"I can try! Do you want me to bring the truck?" I put on a pale sweater and shorts, trying to go for the innocent vibe.

"Yes. The least suspicious, the better." Shoving on tennis shoes, I ran to my white truck outside, jumping in with a duffel bag I had prepared for situations like this.

I sped away from my house and started for the beach, getting closer to the wailing of sirens and gunshots. I did an illegal turn into a small alleyway, calling Evan again once I parked.

"I'm between the bakery and the surf shop. Try to not get me arrested." 

"I gotcha. We'll be there in a few." And with that, he hung up. I sat on the hood of my truck, scrolling on my phone mindlessly. Not even a few seconds later, there was a loud explosion about a block away, which made me jump.

Evan Fong, my friend for two years, rounded the corner with two men following them. They looked dirtied and bruised, but I could tell they were victorious from the smile on one of their faces.

I tossed over the duffel bag full of clothes, smiling kindly.

"Hurry up, boys. The faster you change, the faster we leave this area." Evan threw off his mask and red jacket, replacing it with a yellow jacket and a black baseball cap. The guy with the pig mask took off the mask and the helmet, placing my navy hoodie on top of his bloody shirt. and the last guy simply buttoned up his flannel, taking off his mask that only covered half of his face. 

They proceeded to put their own duffel bags, as well as mine beneath the backseats, before climbing in. I turned to Evan, handing him some money.

"Be a doll and get us some cake pops." He nodded, smiling as he walked away with the money. I jumped into my truck, pulling out so I was parked on the curb front of the store.

"What's Vanoss doing?" Pig boy asked me, confused by why we were still in the same place. "We need to go!"

"The best way to hide is to hide in plain sight." I conveyed, turning in my seat to hold out my hand. "Y/n L/n. A pleasure to meet you two."

"Tyler." Pig boy grunted, shaking my hand firmly. His hand was rough compared to mine.

"Brian." The other guy had an Irish accent, which kinda shocked me. I heard the wailing of sirens and turned back around in my seat, pulling out my phone.

"If anyone asks, we're a group of friends about to go roller skating together. Evan wanted us all to hang out together and this is our first time meeting one another." Right as I finished talking, a police officer had knocked on my window.

"Excuse me, sir," he looked serious as I rolled down my window, "have you seen three men, all wearing masks, running around?"

"I'm sorry, officer, but I've just been waiting here for my friend to come out of the cafe. I did hear an explosion from that direction." I pointed to where I had heard the sound, causing the officer to sigh.