80s Zombies (Part One)

ship: vanossgaming x reader x h2odelrious x kryozgaming x smii7y

warnings: 80s man!!!, stereotypes galore, zombie apocalypse, arguing

"I can't believe I'm stuck with the biggest losers in the entire city."

"I can't believe I'm stuck with a guy who thinks with his shrimpy penis." John hissed at Evan, smoking a cigarette in the corner of the classroom. The two of them glared at one another, probably preparing for a fight.

"Stop fighting, dweebs," Jaren muttered, looking through the windows. "There's so many of them."

Being stuck in an apocalypse wasn't ever ideal. But being stuck with Evan, the popular jock; Jonathan, the psychotic kid; John, the druggie; and Jaren, the nerdy kid, was making this situation far less ideal. Ever since the school declared a lockdown, no students were allowed in or out of classrooms, which meant that we all were stuck in the detention room until further notice.

"Who're you calling a dweeb? Last time I checked, I'm not the one who spends his Friday nights alone." Evan was beyond irritated with all of us, lashing out at us for just existing near him. Rolling my eyes at the fighting boys, I looked through every drawer for anything that could help us.

"Evan, stop bragging about your AIDs you got from the chicks you've fucked." Jonathan was normally a peculiar kid, keeping out of the regular drama that came along through high school. He definitely wasn't sane out of the five of us, but he probably knew the most about everything.

"Shut up, school shooter." Jonathan stood up, marching up to Evan's face. I sighed to myself, going up to the two to break apart the argument.

"Ok, we all hate each other. I get it. But arguing isn't gonna keep us alive." The tension dwindled down as both boys went in opposite directions. "Does anyone have any weapon on them?"

"I have a pocket knife." John pulled out his hidden blade, showing it to me. I nodded, looking to the others, who just shrugged.

"Alright. I'll keep looking around, then. Maybe I can find a piece of wood or a rod." I walked to the back of the classroom, opening and closing cabinet doors.

"For a cheerleader, you're pretty smart." Javen complimented, leaning against the window.

"Thanks," I grunted, bending over to reach the bottom shelves. I then felt four pairs of eyes on my ass. Curse me for wearing my uniform today. "Liking the view?" I wiggled my hips comically, still rummaging around in the shelves.

"Yes." John and Jonathan said bluntly, which made me chuckle. I then gasped, seeing a metal baseball bat hidden behind some books. I yanked it out, giggling victoriously.

My victory was cut off by the intercom clicking on. All five of us looked up, listening carefully.

"Students, I'm sorry to say this but none of you will come out of here alive. The world's ending and I'm taking everyone down with me." The school's counselor growled. "Goodbye, you ungrateful shits." And the intercom blared off.

"We need to go now." Evan ushered, grabbing his backpack. I grabbed mine as well, taking the baseball bat with me. Jonathan rushed to go open the classroom door, but the echoing sounds of gunshots in the hallways had made us all stop short.

"Oh my God." My body began to tremble out of fear and I backed into John. We all shared glances of terror as the gunshots didn't cease.

"We're gonna sprint to the teacher's staircase and we're gonna make it to my truck," Jonathan whispered. "Don't stop for anyone else. Got it?"