House Party

ship: cartoonz x reader x ohmwrecker x h20delirious

warnings: alcohol, dirty dancing, high school au, drugs

Sipping on a cup of a beverage I never learned the name of, I scanned the room with interest. Various couples were grinding and dancing, as well as friends, all enjoying themselves.

"Hey, wallflower." Ryan, my partner in science, grinned at me. "You look so lost."

"This is my first time at a party. I'm just taking in all of the twerking and the booze." We both chuckled a little as we watched the crowd of people. Partition was blaring through the speakers, causing lots of girls to yell happily.

"Why don't you go and dance?" Ryan nudged me, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Me? Hell no." I gave him an incredulous look, shocked by his suggestion. "I don't dance."

"That's not what I heard from Jonathan." My face went hot as I realized what he was talking about. "Oh, yeah. Don't think I didn't hear about freshman year homecoming."

"Fuck off." I murmured, taking a sip so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

"Look, all I'm trying to say is that you're at a party. You should make it an experience that is fun." I stayed quiet, taking in his words. "I'm gonna go get some more of this punch. You want me to get you some, too?"

"Nah. Go ahead. I'll be here." As he walked away, I let the words he spoke sink in.

Truly, I did want to go and dance, but my lack of confidence was holding me back. That and if I did anything stupid, I would regret it tomorrow.

"Boo!" Not surprised by the hands on my shoulders, I turned around, seeing Luke. He gave me a lopsided grin, taking my cup from me. "Ah, man. I thought I got you this time."

"Nope. Gotta try harder than that to scare me." He drank two big gulps before giving it back to me.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know. All I know is that is has some sort of alcohol in it." I eyed the crowd again, frowning as I saw people dancing carelessly. I even spotted Jonathan in there, grinding against random girls and guys.

"Wow, Jonathan is going at it," Luke commented, watching our pale friend whip around dancing. "Never knew he had it in him."

"He probably got ahold of John's weed." We both nodded in agreement, eyes still on him. "Is it weird that I really wanna dance?" Luke gave me a big grin, his eyes scrunching with happiness.

"Go out there and dance, Y/n. You never know what could happen." Right before I was about to respond, the song changed. A familiar beat came through and I couldn't help the happy grin that appeared on my face.

"Oh my God, yes!" I shoved the cup back into Luke's hand, jumping right into the crowd. I recognized some of the girls around me as some cheerleaders, who looked more than buzzed.

"It's Y/n!" They yelled, before beginning to grind and twerk. I let out a happy laugh as one of them did so on me.

Drop top Porsche (Porsche), Rollie' on my wrist (wrist)

Diamonds up and down my chain (aha)

Cardi B, straight stuntin', can't tell me nothin'

Bossed up and I changed the game (you see me?)

I grabbed her hips as we danced together, rapping every word that came from the speakers. She turned around, revealing beautiful dark skin and dark eyes.

"You're a pretty good dancer." I went red at the compliment but kept grinning.

"You haven't seen anything yet, baby."

It's my big Bronx boogie, got all them girls shook (shook)
My big, fat ass got all them boys hooked (hooked)
I went from dollar bills, now we poppin' rubber bands (ha)

As she spun away to dance with another partner, I felt someone come up behind me. Hands wrapped around my waist as I swayed freely with the music.

"Nice to see you, Y/n." Jonathan smelled like weed but it didn't deter me as I bumped my bottom into his crotch. "Oh!"

"Think you can keep up?" I teased, turning around so we were face to face.

"Oh I know I can." 

Bruno sang to me, while I do my money dance like ayy
Flexin' on the 'Gram like ayy
Hit the Lil' Jon,

"Okay!" I called out, along with everyone else in the crowd.

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

"Oh yeah, we drippin' in finesse and getting paid!" I rapped along, twirling around so Jonathan and I were grinding again. His hands went to my hips, holding me firmly against him.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath, pulling my upper body into his chest. "Where did you learn to do this?"

"I'm a visual learner, Jon. I learn by watching." Wiggling a little, I pulled away from him. "You've had your turn." I slunk into the crowd, listening to the noirette scream my name in frustration. After dancing my way through, I bumped into a familiar face.

"Hey, Ryan." Swaying against him, I took notice of his red face. "What's wrong?"

"I got stuck in the twerkle." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I looked over to where he was pointing, seeing a group of girls grinding and dancing against one another.

"Oh my God, you lucky son of a bitch." I grinned, leaning onto him. "Wanna dance with me?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I shook my hips, turning around so I could do my thing.

We out here drippin' in finesse

It don't make no sense

Out here drippin' in finesse

You know it, you know it

"Y/n." Luke murmured, coming to my front. His eyes were half-lidded, but his stare went straight to Ryan and I's hips. I pushed against his body, causing a startled noise to leave Ryan's mouth. Luke came closer, grabbing my face.

He leaned in to kissed me, his mouth feeling hot against mine. I let him push me back so that I was caged between him and Ryan. I felt kisses being planted on the side of my neck and couldn't help the small gasp that left my mouth.

Luke pulled back, grinning happily at me. "I enjoyed that."

"There you are," Jonathan growled at me, coming out of nowhere. His eyes were beady as he glared at me. "Thanks for leaving me high and dry, Y/n." He then took notice of me sandwiched between his two best friends. "Oh, what the fuck! You all are getting action!"

"Come join us then." Winking, Luke twirled me around so I was facing Ryan. I moved my hips in unison as Ryan leaned in to kiss me.

He didn't even waste any time, using tongue and everything. I almost stumbled from how passionately he was kissing me. More kisses were littered on my neck, but this time, on both sides. While one side was just open mouth and hot kisses, the other side had biting and nipping. I let out a breathless pant as Ryan pulled away from me.

"Let's take this upstairs." Jon huffed, grabbing my wrist. The others followed, pressing kisses on each other's cheeks and necks. As we made it to the bedroom, Jon shoved me inside, kissing me.

He was ruthless as he bit and nipped at my bottom lip, grinning through the kisses. And when he pulled away, a string of saliva appear between us.

"Wow," I whispered, wiping it away. "Man, I sure don't regret dancing now."

We out here drippin' in finesse
It don't make no sense
Out here drippin' in finesse

You know it, you know it