~The Best Mom~ (part 1) ✨

This isn't an Au.
Description: Clem and Louis have been together for 3 years tho it felt like forever. Clem promised herself she wouldn't have any kids as much as she wanted to be a parent but one day her and Louis fucked up- *anyways* she hasn't been easy when she first found out even though Louis and the others were happy for her. Can she become the best mom along with having Aj look up to her and Louis being there for her?

Author: yes... yes she Can cause shes CLEMENTINE! lol, anyways- enjoy
👁👄👁✨

CLEM's POV

It's been years since the school was ever hunted down by the delta along with lily and her goons and throughout all that chaos I've always had Aj and Louis next by my side. I've always been scared at what Aj would become since he's seen so much at a young age but now we're all safe and I have Lou's help to be Aj's other figure with me. Speaking of Louis, I'm still shocked we've been together for 3 years. Time flies by quick and sooner than I'll think time will fly so fast our upcoming baby will start walking before I know it.

So far I'm 5 months in my pregnancy and my body has been changing so suddenly. I couldn't fit any of the clothes I had, and that caused Aasim, Louis, and Aj to voyage on a two day trip all for clothes.... well I guess it was worth it, but seeing them go on trips without me made me felt useless as I still was getting used to this stump of mine before they found a athletic prosthetic leg to fit on me while they were on the voyage. Man... how happy I was when I saw that prosthetic leg, it gave me hope that I could go back to being normal like- how I used to be anyways in the past after I deliver the baby in another 3 months..... man this just can't get any harder can it.

"Clem is everything alright?" I heard a voice call from behind me as I turned my head around while sitting on the edge of my bed. When I turned I saw that it was Louis coming inside out room. (Yeah... since we're together now he suggested I move in with him.) "everything's fine lou, I'm just getting ready for the day. What's that you have?" I raised an eyebrow as I examined the bowl in his hands that had some hot substance.

"Breakfast I made for you cause uhh ya know- that's what I'm supposed to do for." Lou gave an awkward smile to me, all I could do was laugh at how cute he was whenever he cares for me. "Louis, I could've just at downstairs with you Aj and the rest." I gave him a warm smile as I grabbed the bowl he lended to me and saw him Neal in front of me, placing a hand on my thigh which made me wanna blush.

Author: *calls aj to cockblock*

"I wanted it to just be you and me, we barely have time alone together. We're always trying to watch aj and the group ever since they haven't had a leader like you." Louis had a smug and tilted his head to the side, having his head laid on my thigh. I didn't want to get to heated, so I did the right thing and lifted his head up with my small hands after putting my bowl on the dresser. "And you're a leader to Louis, who do you think the group follows whenever I'm not around?" I looked into his beautiful brown eyes that were lighter because of the sunlight that lit up the room. "Aj?" I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved lou away. "Yeah right... my soup is getting cold now thanks to you." Just as I was struggling to reach my bowl since I felt a sudden kick, lou reacted quickly and gave it to me.

"I don't know if I can do this Louis, I'm kind of scared. Everyone who was ever pregnant always died, what if-." Lou cut me off as he shook his head "Don't think like that clem, don't ever think like that please. I know you're strong, and remember that I'm here wether you need me or not. I'm happy this is happening and others are to, but I want you to be happy first." Lou placed a hand on my enormous stomach and gently rub it as he talked with me. "No! I am happy Louis, I just- everything I've ever went through in life always haunts me. It always makes me wonder if bad things will happen to me. It almost did and I'm scared it'll happen again." I looked down at my stump and back at my prosthetic leg as it brought me back to my dark mind on how I got this stump. "I'll make sure nothing ever bad happens to you. Now eat your soup, it's probably cold by now since you love to talk so much." I rolled my eyes at Louis as it seemed like me talking to much is only because of him. I took a sip of my soup, feeling that it was still warm and surprisingly it tasted good considering Louis made the soup. "But delivering soup is not the only reason I came here, I actually- brought a little something." I heard him awkwardly chuckle as he grabbed out a small book from his pockets. "What are you doing this time." I softly sighed and took another sip of my soup. Louis sat next to me on the bed and scooted closer next to me, wrapping a hand around my waist.

"Well since we are becoming upcoming moms and dads, I just had the idea for coming up with some names." When Louis mentioned names it made me wonder how will we know if it's a boy or a girl. I saw lou open the book while mumbling to himself and stopped at a page with a sound of excitement. "How about we name the kid Louis jr?" I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking as he had a dominant yet handsome smug look on his face directed towards me. "Im not having any more jr's." I frowned at lou as it seems like I scared him a bit considering my tone was a tad harsh which I didn't realize. "Come on, not even a clem jr?" Louis raised an eyebrow and all I could do was shake my head. "Fine, you're no fun. Let's see...how about Timothy? It seems like it could be a boy and girls name." Louis seemed to be taking this more seriously and I could see it by how he looks.

"That seems nice, but I'm not a fan of that name really." I said holding back a burp as I gave Louis my bowl to place back on the dresser. "I was thinking something more like hmph." My lips tighten as I was thinking on some name to think of. "Ben?" Louis said as I refused to name any of my kids that from my experience. "Out of all the names you could think of... I was thinking about a name like... I don't know. I really want a girl but a boy sounds nice to." Me and lou both cuddled each other on the bed as we were having our time together. "Well... we have all- we'll actually we don't... I have to go on a supply run with aj and aasim. But now we have the time and 3 more months to come up with a name." Lou shrugged and ran his fingers through my hair. "Yeah I guess, I just really wanna name our kid something unique like tangerine." I giggled as that name was silly for a baby name to me. "If we name her or him after a fruit I will gladly accept it. Just like you." Louis sat up on the bed, as I groaned and tried laying him back down with my lazy arm.

"Ughhh Fine... I'll see you soon I guess." I kissed him on the cheek but he grabbed me by the arms and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for this later on." He winked at me before standing up, I felt my cheeks become a little to hot at his comment. "Bye clem." Louis gave me one more kiss and I returned it. "Goodbye you goofball." Our noses cuddled with one another before he went out.

Just as I thought I was alone, I saw aj come inside the room. "So are you gonna tell me why you keep getting those bite marks on your neck yet?" Aj's innocence was always a curse but I was willing to keep him like that for as long as he's still little. I shook my head and just ruffled Aj's hair before we both headed out.

Author: I know dis was corny but 😌✨ I'm lovin it so far lol. Should it be a boy or a girl? And what should the name be??? 👀👀👀👀👀