🐬✨Twinsies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not in the apocalypse.
Description: Clem and Louis are a married couple after being together since high school and have had two amazing blessings that have made them even happier as a couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clem's POV

It was Tuesday and the day was just getting started as me and Louis we're both sleep on our bed tangled with one another. I growled like a zombie as I heard the alarm go off.  "Louis hun can you please turn that off." I yawned and saw how Louis was still knocked as I turned my head around. I sighed and slightly grunted as I sat up and reached over his body to turn off the clock.

I was to tired to wake up, I decided to sleep 15 more minutes... that's until I heard the door slam open and "MOMMY, DADDY WAKE UP ITS PIZZA AND HOT CHOCOLATE DAY AT SCHOOL!" My eyes pop open all red as I heard my two painfully lovely kids... Luna and mike.

Luna's name was inspired by me and violet thinking of some baby names one day and all of a sudden as she suggested that name I fell in love with it. I forgot how much violet loved astrology. Luna had my looks but her dads freckles, a shade darker than me, and my hair color. She was always so.... energetic but she was an angelic child.

Mike looked just like Luna but only had more of his Louis looks but had all the features Luna had. He was more quieter than Luna and he was always obsessed with dinosaurs.

"Guys! What did I say about doing this?" I snapped, causing Louis to wake up and almost fall off the bed. "What?-." Louis was cut off as Luna jumped on his chest, causing him to grunt in pain. "Come on you have to get us ready for school!" Mike whined as he shook my arm with his small hands. I deeply inhaled in aggravation and got up from the bed with Louis who almost walked towards the wall as he was still waking up.

"Well that's one way to wake up on a Tuesday, hey guys I need y'all to calm down just a tad bit for me ok?" Lou said as he still had the energy to pick both of the twins up, hearing their laughs and giggles. "I'll be downstairs making y'all breakfast and lunch for school. Now I need y'all to listen to your dad while I'm busy." I stretched and still felt like I needed some more sleep. "You heard the boss, come on kiddos." Lou went out with the kids still in his hands as they yelled out "yay" in joy.

After I finished making breakfast and the kids lunch which was simple toast and eggs and p&b sandwiches, I heard the kids run down the steps and into the kitchen with me. "After y'all come from school dress into something classy or clean one, your grandpa and grandma lee and Carley are coming over for dinner." I smiled at the thought of my parents visiting me again. It's been a month since I've seen them, I'm just always busy in life I guess.

"GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!" Luna bounced excitedly in her chair with her mouth full. "But whats for dinner?" Mike raised an eyebrow and gave me a smug look. "It's a surprise." I gave mike a warm smile and planted a kiss on his forehead, all he did was whine. "Not surprises." He frowned and continued eating.

End of POV

"Hurry up and get full. Y'all's dad will be taking y'all to school today-oop." Clem jumped when she felt someone squeeze her bottom and frowned when she saw that it was Louis who passed her and thought he could get away. "I think me and your dad get along great, he seems like the type of guy who would be entertained by me playing my piano."  Clem walked towards Louis and fixed his crooked tie he attempted at. "I believe you, the only time my dad and you never got along was when he found out I was pregnant. Boy...did he wanna snap your neck off." Clem giggled and felt lou wrap his hands around her waist.

As Louis gave Clem a kiss that surprised her, Luna and mike where in pure disgust and looked away. "I'm done." Mike said sickly, dropping the fork on his plate before rushing out the kitchen. Clem giggled in the kiss and pushed away from the kiss while Louis still had his hands around her. "Not in front of the kids honey." Clem awkwardly chuckled and felt her cheeks flare up. "Oops, my bad. Hey are y'all ready to go?!" Lou felt even more energetic after his romantic moment with Clem.

"I'm ready!" Luna yelled as she had her mouth full of eggs and rushed out from the table with her book bag. "Hold on right there missy, you're lunch." Clem stopped Luna by her backpack and put her lunchbox inside while mike just grabbed his and went on into the living room still trying to find his toy dinosaur. "I'll see y'all at 2 pm, now give me a kiss." Clem ordered her kids as she nealed down to their height and felt both of them kiss her on the cheek, Mike's kiss seemed more rushed than anything so clem squished his cheeks and gave him little mama kisses everywhere on his face and loved how he'd get annoyed by her smothering him with motherly love. "Stop mom I get it." Mike whined and broke away from Clem.

"And I'll see you at 6 o'clock." Clem gave a kiss to Louis causing disgusted reactions in the background. Louis,Mike, and luna all headed out leaving Clem the only one in the house. "Good Im alone.... now I Can do whatever I desire." Clem smirked, and before she knew it she had a whole bottle full of wine she was gonna drink for herself while watching the newest episode of the walking dead.

Author: can't wait to see lee and Carley uwu