~Teenage Days~😰✨(oneshot)

Description: Clem and Louis daughter Melody is having her 13th birthday coming up. Things get harder for clem and lou as their child doesn't want to spend her birthday with them but instead her friends. I guess they really do grow up fast.

"Fine... you can hang with your friends for your birthday." Clem sighed and walked towards the fridge to check on the ice cream cake. "I like the idea of having a surprise party more than you being with others than us on your birthday for some apparent reason." Louis heard melody chuckle and gave him a hug. "I have to grow up now dad, don't worry I won't forget you and mom on my birthdays ever." Melody put her baby blue beanie over her short raven curly hair. Her hair made her resemble her mom a whole lot along with her strong determinant personality.

"Don't grow up to fast for me Mel." Clem gave melody a kiss on the forehead and she returned it by giving her mom a kiss on the cheek before getting ready to head out. " I won't, now I gotta go its 11 o'clock! Bye mom and dad I'll be back from yasmine's house by 3 like as promised." Melody gave a kiss to Louis cheek and hugged one more time. She ran full speed towards the door as she was ready to have a taste of freedom.

"And one last thing before my you leave your highness. I repeat... stay away from boys- or girls-." Louis had remembered his daughter was pansexual, he honestly didn't care as his wife was bi. "Yasmine's a girl." Melody gave lou a smug look.

"Yeah well... stay away from any kissing ma'am. You're not grown yet." Louis opened the door for his little melody and saw how she nodded her head at him before heading out. Even though she had went down to her friends house multiple times, that was only when he was walking with her. Seeing her by herself made him feel a little worried.

"What's the matter? You seem kinda down." Clem's husky feminine voice startled lou along with her hand placed at his shoulder. "It's nothing... well actually- there is something. She's 13 now clem, and I'm not really taking this in as well as you." Lou cupped Clem's hand and felt how she moved it towards the side of his cheek to comfort him. "13 is just the start of teenhood honey, wait till she's like 16 then get worried." Clem giggled softly and broke away from Louis having her hands with his as she walked upstairs, leaving Louis thinking at what happens when a kid is 16.

"She's an angel Clem, nothing will happen for her when she's that age." Lou heard Clem's beautiful laugh from all the way upstairs. "That's what my father Lee said about me, now look where we're at." Clem smiled, thinking of the memories from her teen days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: I'm on vacation but still felt motivated to make another one of my poorly done  fluff content