~The Best Mom~ (part 2)✨

Description: as 2 weeks went by after the first chapter, Clem and Louis decide to head to Richmond, hoping it'd be worth it until the birth of their child. Clem knew there wasn't enough medicine or supplies she'd need while pregnant or after giving birth for the baby. Louis thought it was best as he remembered what clem said about what happened to anyone who got pregnant from her experienced. He knew it was for the best as he didn't want Clem to end up like Jane or Rebecca.

Louis POV

Its been two months since me and clem have stayed in Richmond, so far everyone seems to accept us and Clem's friend javi even said we could stay for this to be our home. While that sounds nice, we had an actual home to go back to after our tangerine is born. She says we're not naming our kid tangerine just because it doesn't sound right to her. We as we moved to Richmond we finally found out our child was gonna be a girl thanks to this little X-ray thingie they had Clem use to see the baby inside.
End of POV

Right now clem was with Eleanor as she just needed to check if the baby and Clem was in perfectly good health. Meanwhile I'm with with Aj outside playing with the rest of the kids as for some reason I only knew them for a month and they were staring to like me and aj around. "How's that girl of yours going today?" Tripp asked me as he landed a hand on my shoulder.

"She's Alright, her and Aj both missed home right around this point but she and I are doing what's best I guess." I shrugged and saw Tripp nod his head with his arms crossed. "She's a tough one you know, probably the most bad ass kid I've ever seen in my life. You take good care of her and she'll always have your back, like she did for all of us here." Tripp chuckled and went off to go grab some food.

As Louis was in a happy mood, that all went down as he saw Clem's ex crush come around. "I'm sorry we got off on a bad start, my names... gabe Im sure you know by now since you've been here for months." Gabe tried sounding friendly as he knew deep down he wanted to beat Louis to a pulp for impregnating his crush he would never let go. "Louis." Lou looked at gabe strangely as something seemed off with him. "You know, me and clem were very close when we were younger. You're one lucky person to have someone like her." Gabe said with a shaky voice almost as he was scared to mention about Clem when he was around Louis.

"And now... everything I could've ever had with her if she never left for... Aj. And now..." Gabe stopped what he was saying as him and Louis both shared death glares to each other. "Louis." A feminine voice startled them and as they snapped out of it, they saw that it was clem. "How did it go hun?" Lou felt Clem give him a peck on the lips. "It went well, Eleanor says our little one will be a fighter after the amount of kicks she gave me." Clem giggled as she felt Louis hand travel to her large bump. "I believe her, she'll definitely get it from you." Louis smiled and heard gabe make an awkward cough.

"Oh hi gabe. Sorry if we made you feel left out in any type of way." Clem broke away from Louis to give gabe a hug and he hugged her tight, releasing a happy sigh to have her in his arms again. "It's nice to see you happy like this clem, I'm happy for you and... louis." Gabe has trouble saying the last name as he won't forget that Louis was the guy having a future with his crush he still has feelings for.

"Where's Aj Louis?" Clem asked and saw that he was playing with other kids his age on the playground, spinning in a roundabout. A warm smile crept on Clem's face until she felt a lick in her stomach that caused a hard grunt to escape her mouth. Louis was worried for a second as he thought it was time. Louis was willing to take care of clem no matter what, even if she didn't need him. "Come on, there should be food down at the little broken down shack they use as a cafeteria." Louis held Clem's hand. "I don't think our chef Roosevelt will allow anyone to get food until dinner, but since my uncle does run the place I guess we can make an exception for clem. Follow me." Gabe ordered and they did as told. Lou still had an off feeling about gabe, but he needed clem to be well taken care of.

After hours went by and they all laughed, ate, and lived in the moment, Clem and lou were just about to go on and head back to their room javi gave them. "It was nice hanging with you gabe, I'm so glad to have someone like you in my life as a friend." Clem smiled at Gabe as she gave him one last hug before waving bye to javi and going back to her room with Louis holding her hand along the way.

"Come on Gabriel , me and you are gonna check our defenses later on with Tripp and the other guys." Javi told him as he walked separate ways from gave who was still standing there until 1 minute later when he came back to reality.

Gabe knew what he was planning was crazy. He planned on taking Clementine away from Louis and raising her child as his own and have more with her. He was gonna try to get with her no matter what it takes and have her as his once more, even if they never dated or kissed.

Meanwhile with Clem and Louis

While Clem and lou were getting ready for the night, something suddenly came to Clem's mind that made her feel down. "Louis... I'm scared... F-For the baby." Clem said as she threw on a long wrinkled Virginia t-shirt for pajamas. Louis had a confused look as he wondered what clem meant by being scared for the baby, he saw her lay on her side on the bed next to him but was faced the other direction. "Clem there's nothing to be scared of... I'm here, the baby will come out healthy, and so will you. Are you home sick?" Louis saw clem turn his direction as she was still on her side, he cuddled her and let his hands comfort her bump.

"Maybe... I just hope everything will be ok for her. There is so much that could happen but I'm just to scared to sa-." Clem was paused as Louis deeply kissed her for her to relax. She closed her eyes as she allowed his tongue in but both broke away. "Like I said... nothing to worry about, and stress is bad for the baby. Just get some sleep, me and aj wanted to show you something tomorrow." Louis smirked and saw that impatient look on Clem's face she'd have whenever she wanted to know what surprise awaits her.  

"Well I cant wait to know what it is tommorow." Clem smiled, and gave a kiss to Louis before laying down on Louis chest. Lou loved seeing clem happy like this, but something about gabe still bugged him. He couldn't put his finger on it tho. I guess it's just because he had a crush on clem in the boat and hopefully not in the present.

Author: I know it's lame but bare with meh 💞💓💖💘❤️💚💝💙💝❤️💖❤️